SiteRemote Client 1.0
SiteRemote Client 1.0 Ranking & Summary
SiteRemote Client 1.0 description
SiteRemote Client 1.0 comes as a simple to use as well as impressive affordable alternative to SiteKiosk if you require remote maintenance functionality but do not need the security provided by SiteKiosk (PC lock-down). Install SiteRemote Client software on your Windows computers so you can manage your remote machines conveniently from any remote location via www.siteremote.net (lease) or by using your own SiteRemote server (purchase).
- No additional license fee for using the client software (lease)
- In contrast to SiteKiosk, the client software does not require any additional license fee per machine if you wish to service your computers using the SaaS (Software as a Service) solution www.siteremote.net. The only charges you will need to cover are the monthly or yearly leasing fees.
- Server version of independent standalone application (purchase)
- Unlike the competitors, they offer you an optional server version for purchase. This version allows you to run your own server and remotely service your PCs independently of PROVISIO. You will only have to pay a one-time license fee for the SiteRemote server and for each machine running SiteRemote Client.
- You can use SiteRemote Client to manage the application you require from a remote location.
- Do you have a kiosk application of your own and want to run it on a terminal? If requested, SiteRemote Client automatically monitors the vitals functions of your applications and transmits status messages to the SiteRemote server. If also lets you create extensive evaluations (reports) for this application.
- Setup is a breeze
- The included Configuration Wizard makes adjusting the necessary settings on the client machine quick and straightforward. There is also the option of letting SiteRemote Client control and monitor a main application, e. g. presentation software.
- Secure Connection
- The secure communication between client and server is established via an encrypted protocol similar to HTTP (TCP/port:8086). Communication is encrypted by a combination of RSA and AES (Rijndael) used for key exchange and symmetrical encryption, respectively. In addition, signatures are used to verify the identity of client machine and server.
- Remote maintenance
- Maintaining and updating a computer, such as transferring a file or rebooting the machine, does not usually take a long time.
- But if you are dealing with a hundred machines spread out over various locations, completing this task manually would take hours, if not days, as you would have to perform this process for every individual terminal.
- SiteRemote’s job management feature allows the user to define and execute a job function remotely in a matter of minutes. Users can define a job task and assign it to an individual machine, groups of machines or even of all of your machines at once. Using SiteRemote, specific dates and times when particular jobs are to be executed can be set as a one-time task or scheduled on a recurring basis.
- The synchronization feature makes it a synch to distribute extensive content among any number of machines and keep it up-to-date.
- When you make changes to the contents of the folder stored on the SiteRemote server, these contents will (as an option) be synchronized automatically on the associated machines. For instance, if you change a Web site or video, these changes will be transferred instantaneously.
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Use UltraVNC which is free and can be installed as an option, to establish a remote desktop connection to machines in a quick and easy fashion.
- You will find an extensive range of options at your disposal. In addition to viewing the screen of the client, you can also exchange files directly.
- As soon as the desktop of the client terminal shows up in your Web browser, a maintenance message will pop on the screen of the machine on site (see screenshot).This information indicates to the user that the terminal is currently being serviced and cannot be used.
- Pentium III 300 MHz
- 128MB RAM
- Windows XP or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5
SiteRemote Client 1.0 Screenshot
SiteRemote Client 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark SiteRemote Client 1.0
SiteRemote Client 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.