SmartSniff 1.92 Ranking & Summary
SmartSniff 1.92 description
SmartSniff 1.92 is created to be an efficient program which lets you capture TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter, and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers. You can view the TCP/IP conversations in Ascii mode (for text-based protocols, like HTTP, SMTP, POP3 and FTP.) or as hex dump. (for non-text base protocols, like DNS)
- Added accelerator key to the 'URL List' mode (Ctrl+F4)
- SmartSniff can capture TCP/IP packets on any version of Windows operating system (Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista) as long as WinPcap capture driver is installed and works properly with your network adapter. You can also use SmartSniff with the capture driver of Microsoft Network Monitor, if it's installed on your system.
- Under Windows 2000/XP (or greater), SmartSniff also allows you to capture TCP/IP packets without installing any capture driver, by using 'Raw Sockets' method. However, this capture method has some limitations and problems:
- Outgoing UDP and ICMP packets are not captured.
- On Windows XP SP1 outgoing packets are not captured at all - Thanks to Microsoft's bug that appeared in SP1 update...
- This bug was fixed on SP2 update, but under Vista, Microsoft returned back the outgoing packets bug of XP/SP1.
- On Windows Vista with SP1, only UDP packets are captured. TCP packets are not captured at all.
- On Windows 7, it seems that 'Raw Sockets' method works properly again, at least for now...
SmartSniff 1.92 Screenshot
SmartSniff 1.92 Keywords
Bookmark SmartSniff 1.92
SmartSniff 1.92 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- TCP/IP Logger ActiveX 2.5.1 Build 911
- TCP Logger AX
- Network Monitoring Tools Package 1.10
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Patch: Malformed TCP/IP Pri
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Patch: Malformed TCP/IP P Update
- Network Traffic Monitor (NetTraffic) 1.8
- Tcp/IP Monitor 126.96.36.199
- Advanced TCP IP Data Logger Standard 3.2.0 build 14