SoftPerfect Network Scanner 4.4.6
SoftPerfect Network Scanner 4.4.6 Ranking & Summary
SoftPerfect Network Scanner 4.4.6 description
In addition, it allows you to mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
- Pings computers.
- Does not require administrative privileges.
- Detects hardware (MAC) addresses even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders (normally invisible on the network) and write accessible shares.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users.
- You can mount and explore network resources.
- Can launch external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves potentially any information via WMI.
- Retrieves information from remote registry.
- It is absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
- Added WOL manager button on the toolbar.
- Improved sorting in third-party applications in the options.
- Added passing host name to a third party application as %3.
- Added ignored IP addresses manager.
- Added /wolfile and /wakeall command-line switches related to Wake-On-LAN. See the manual for details.
- Added new MAC address discovery method. It works by querying the default gateway provided it is SNMP capable and enables you to determine MAC address of devices behind the router.
- Added a configurable delay between sending two WOL packets to avoid power consumption peaks.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner 4.4.6 Screenshot
SoftPerfect Network Scanner 4.4.6 Keywords
Bookmark SoftPerfect Network Scanner 4.4.6
SoftPerfect Network Scanner 4.4.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.