SolarWinds Network Device Monitor 1.0.1
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor 1.0.1 Ranking & Summary
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor 1.0.1 description
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor 1.0.1 is a professional, elegant and handy application which can monitor more than just network status, availability, bandwidth, and errors.
In the universe of your WAN, network devices are constantly under attack from villainous forces that threaten their performance and availability. What if you could shield your network devices from these evils so they could perform their duties uninterrupted?
Never fear, the free Network Device Monitor is here to save the day. This free tool makes it easy to monitor the real-time performance and health of a single device on your network with a cool desktop dashboard that sends up a bat signal when your device is in trouble.
Regardless of whether you need to protect the performance of your core router, a critical Cisco® ASA, or your favorite HP Procurve® switch, Network Device Monitor is ready to leap into action. With this free network monitoring tool by your side, you can quickly and easily create a custom monitoring template for your chosen network device and then share it with your fellow IT geeks on thwack, SolarWinds online community. Or, simply browse the extensive library of network device monitoring templates to see if someone has already done the work for you! There are hundreds of existing monitors to choose from, making it easy to get started.
But maybe you want to go even further with your superhero monitoring measures… and want to monitor a little-known OID to track statistics like temperature, fan speed, or battery status? The free Network Device Monitor comes to the rescue once again with its built-in custom MIB compiler, which enables you to monitor virtually any statistic that an SNMP-enabled network device records. If you’ve got the MIB, Network Device Monitor makes it easy to compile, so that you can start monitoring immediately.
- Monitor real-time performance and health for any device on your network with a groovy desktop dashboard
- Get started immediately with an extensive collection of "out-of-the-box" monitors for popular network devices including Juniper® devices, Cisco ASA appliances, HP Procurve equipment, Cisco switches, and much more
- Create and share custom network device monitoring templates – one click posts your monitoring template to thwack, the SolarWinds community site
- Compile custom MIBs to monitor virtually any statistic on an SNMP-enabled network device
- Use your monitoring templates with Orion Network Performance Monitor when you are ready to monitor all of your devices simultaneously
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor 1.0.1 Screenshot
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor 1.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark SolarWinds Network Device Monitor 1.0.1
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor 1.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.