SysUpTime 5.01 Build 5022
SysUpTime 5.01 Build 5022 Ranking & Summary
SysUpTime 5.01 Build 5022 description
SysUpTime 5.01 Build 5022 is a professional and useful tool which gathers topology data to deliver complete and accurate maps of devices and connectivity across networks
SysUpTime is a powerful distributed network/systems management product. SysUpTime provides users out-of-box capabilities to efficiently and proactively manage any network of any size.
With an intuitive graphical user interface and advanced fault management helps you measure and report real time performance against designated SLA.
NOTE: You will need to download a trial license key in order to be able to use SysUpTime. In addition, the software is free for private use on a single workstation.
- Automatic Network Discovery and Accurate Topology Map
- Automatically discovers layer 1, 2 and 3 networks, gathering topology data to deliver complete and accurate maps of devices and connectivity across networks. Powerful map editing function allows user to add or change discovered map easily.
- The combination of unique extensible mediation layer technology and CIM (Common Information Model) based object model enables SysUpTime network monitor to support new devices and applications on an ongoing basis with minimum efforts.
- Major features of network discovery and topology maps:
- Support for a wide range of network devices and new devices can be easily added.
- Configurable filters to narrow down the scope of discovery.
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 discovery.
- Scheduled discovery.
- Support for VLAN, HSRP, VRRP.
- Custom views, which are user-defined maps based on IP address, location or other selection criteria.
- Inventory Management
- Automatically discovered topology maps contain properties of network devices such as servers, routers, etc. Device list can be exported to a CSV file.
- Devices can be manually added to topology map.
- New properties or notes, such as license info, installed software, purchase price, can be manually added to devices. You can do search to find device with certain property.
- Trended Performance, Status, and Service Monitoring
- Detailed monitoring of network availability and performance.
- Fully Automated Performance Monitoring - Core monitoring capabilities include:
- Ping monitor
- SNMP monitor(supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 monitors)
- MS Exchange server monitor
- WMI monitor (Windows Services, Processes, CPU/Disk Utilization, etc.)
- TCP/UDP port monitor
- URL (HTTP/HTTPS) monitor
- Telnet/SSH-2 monitor
- FTP/File/Directory monitor
- DNS/LDAP/RADIUS server monitor
- Windows Event Log monitor
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP4 server monitor
- Database SQL monitor for all major database servers
- More network/server monitoring capabilities are scheduled to be added soon.
- Flexible Thresholding
- Self-learning Dynamic Statistical Baseline (based on historical data)
- Multi-level Fixed Thresholds
- Real-time, End-to-End Event Management
- SysUpTime network monitor collects and consolidates events and alarms. Event de-duplication, event auto-clearing, robust alerting, automated actions, and alarm escalation help organizations identify potential problems faster, shorten mean-time-to-repair and reduce IT and operations costs.
- Core capabilities of event management include:
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 traps and informs
- Event reduction
- Event clearing
- Alarm escalation
- Event forwarding
- Event categorization
- SysUpTime network monitor offers a wide range of alerting actions. Major actions include:
- Send to different email accounts at different time.
- Forward to another trap receiver.
- Post to a web site using GET or POST methods.
- Run remote command via SSH, Telnet or Windows RPC.
- Run command.
- Play sound.
- Built-in Reporting and Graphing
- SysUpTime network monitor offers real-time and historical reporting and graphing capabilities for performance monitors, and top-N reports for users to identify problem elements. Scheduled reports in PDF format can be generated by month, week or day.
- High Availability and Scalability
- SysUpTimes server clustering technology allows two or more servers that are interconnected to form a unified virtual computing resource.
- Clustering servers increases the availability of a system by ensuring that if a server becomes unavailable because of failure or planned downtime, another server in the cluster can assume the workload, ensuring that the monitoring service is uninterrupted. Clustering also enhances scalability by automatically distributing workloads across all the available servers.
SysUpTime 5.01 Build 5022 Screenshot
SysUpTime 5.01 Build 5022 Keywords
Bookmark SysUpTime 5.01 Build 5022
SysUpTime 5.01 Build 5022 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.