SysUpTime 6.0 Build 6100
SysUpTime 6.0 Build 6100 Ranking & Summary
SysUpTime 6.0 Build 6100 description
SysUpTime 6.0 Build 6100 is launched to be a helpful and smart program which provides users out-of-box capabilities to efficiently and proactively manage any network of any size. SysUpTime network monitor is easy to set up and use.
It can monitor the availability and performance of your Windows and Linux/UNIX servers, workstations, software applications (SQL, Exchange, Web Servers, etc), and network devices (routers, switches, etc). When a failure is detected, SysUpTime network monitor can alert the administrators by email, sound, running a script or other methods, as well as taking corrective actions such as executing remote Windows/Linux command, rebooting the machine, restarting the Windows/Linux service or running a script.
- Intuitive graphical user interface minimizes training requirements and increases productivity
- Advanced fault management minimizes equipment downtime
- Measure and report real time performance against designated SLA
- Preempt performance problems by identifying potential trouble spots before they affect service quality
- Increased operational efficiency
- Use trending data to make the most of network resources and forecast CapEx needs
- Protect existing investments -- can be integrated with existing management systems
- Implement high-quality management capabilities priced to suit enterprise IT budgets
- Automatic Network Discovery and Accurate Topology Map
- Automatically discovers layer 1, 2 and 3 networks, gathering topology data to deliver complete and accurate maps of devices and connectivity across networks. Powerful map editing function allows user to add or change discovered map easily.
- The combination of unique extensible mediation layer technology and CIM (Common Information Model) based object model enables SysUpTime network monitor to support new devices and applications on an ongoing basis with minimum efforts.
- Major features of network discovery and topology maps:
- Support for a wide range of network devices and new devices can be easily added.
- Configurable filters to narrow down the scope of discovery.
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 discovery.
- Scheduled discovery.
- Support for VLAN, HSRP, VRRP.
- Custom views, which are user-defined maps based on IP address, location or other selection criteria.
- Automatically discovered topology maps contain properties of network devices such as servers, routers, etc. Device list can be exported to a CSV file.
- Devices can be manually added to topology map.
- New properties or notes, such as license info, installed software, purchase price, can be manually added to devices. You can do search to find device with certain property.
- Inventory Management
- Fully Automated Performance Monitoring
- Core monitoring capabilities include:
- Ping monitor
- SNMP monitor(supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 monitors)
- MS Exchange server monitor
- WMI monitor (Windows Services, Processes, CPU/Disk Utilization, etc.)
- TCP/UDP port monitor
- URL (HTTP/HTTPS) monitor
- Telnet/SSH-2 monitor
- FTP/File/Directory monitor
- DNS/LDAP/RADIUS server monitor
- Windows Event Log monitor
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP4 server monitor
- Database SQL monitor for all major database servers
- More network/server monitoring capabilities are scheduled to be added soon.
- Flexible Thresholding
- Self-learning Dynamic Statistical Baseline (based on historical data)
- Multi-level Fixed Thresholds
- Trended Performance, Status, and Service Monitoring
- SysUpTime network monitor collects and consolidates events and alarms. Event de-duplication, event auto-clearing, robust alerting, automated actions, and alarm escalation help organizations identify potential problems faster, shorten mean-time-to-repair and reduce IT and operations costs.
- Core capabilities of event management include:
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 traps and informs
- Event reduction
- Event clearing
- Alarm escalation
- Event forwarding
- Event categorization
- SysUpTime network monitor offers a wide range of alerting actions. Major actions include:
- Send to different email accounts at different time.
- Forward to another trap receiver.
- Post to a web site using GET or POST methods.
- Run remote command via SSH, Telnet or Windows RPC.
- Run command.
- Play sound.
- Real-time, End-to-End Event Management
- SysUpTime network monitor offers real-time and historical reporting and graphing capabilities for performance monitors, and top-N reports for users to identify problem elements. Scheduled reports in PDF format can be generated by month, week or day.
- Built-in Reporting and Graphing
- Application monitoring helps you diagnose application problems, and prevent downtime or network performance degradation. SysUpTime network monitor provides out-of-box support for MS Exchange Server and SQL server. It can be configured to monitor critical parameters of both servers and their services.
- Application Monitoring
- SysUpTime's server clustering technology allows two or more servers that are interconnected to form a unified virtual computing resource.
- Clustering servers increases the availability of a system by ensuring that if a server becomes unavailable because of failure or planned downtime, another server in the cluster can assume the workload, ensuring that the monitoring service is uninterrupted. Clustering also enhances scalability by automatically distributing workloads across all the available servers.
- High Availability and Scalability
- Windows Server, Windows XP SP1 or later, Vista, 7. Or Redhat Linux 9.0 or later versions.
- 200 MB of disk space. More is required if you need to store performance and SNMP trap data.
- 512 MB of RAM required. 1024 MB or more recommended.
SysUpTime 6.0 Build 6100 Screenshot
SysUpTime 6.0 Build 6100 Keywords
Bookmark SysUpTime 6.0 Build 6100
SysUpTime 6.0 Build 6100 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- FreeProxy 4.0 Build 1711 Beta / 3.92 Build 1644
- SysUpTime Network/Systems Management Software 2.0
- Xion Audio Player 1.0 Build 118 Beta / 1.0 Build 100
- Body Build Muscle Professional 1.6.81
- ST Thumbnails Explorer 1.5 Build 1400 Beta 2 / 1.2 Build 2310
- Anachronox build 45 patch
- Rainlendar Pro 2.5 Build 79 Beta / 2.5 Build 72
- HP OmniBook 6100 series (15.1 HIT TFT) SC w/PRS
- HP OmniBook 6100 series (15.1 IBM TFT) SC
- HP OmniBook 6100 series (14.1 QDI TFT) SC
- PerfectDisk Professional 11.0 Build 161 Beta / 10 Build 124
- Core FTP Pro 2.1 Build 1631 Beta / 2.1 Build 1625
- QIP Infium 2.0 Build 9032 RC3 / 1.0 Build 8095
- Visual Build Professional 22.214.171.124
- μTorrent 2.0 Build 16850 Beta / 1.8.4 Build 16688 Stable
- cFos 7.53 Build 3098 Beta / 7.53 Build 3090