TinTin++ 1.99.0 Ranking & Summary
TinTin++ 1.99.0 description
TinTin++ 1.99.0 is a useful tool which offers you a free Mud Client for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X that runs in console mode. Its main assets are an easy to learn and use scripting language, full telnet support, a split screen interface to separate mud output from client input, and keyboard macros that work on all systems.
Most TinTin++ commands are described in the manual, you might want to look through it first if you need help. Several Mud clients use the TT++ scripting language, so you might already be familiar with most commands from using another Mud client. For bug reports, questions, requests, and suggestions about the TinTin++ Mud client, you can visit the forum.
Download the TinTin++ Mud Client
The TinTin++ source code is available in the download section and compiles on most Linux/Unix systems as well as Mac OS X. Besides the source code there is a precompiled (tt++ executable) Linux and Mac OS X Universal binary available. The WinTin++ Windows port is available as an installer. While not truly multi-platform like Java Mud clients, it is possible to run TinTin++ on a Linux/Unix shell account, giving you access to your scripts and client wherever you go.
- Actions: Trigger a script when a matching line of text is found.
- Aliases: Command shortcuts allow bundling multiple commands together.
- Class: Labels a set of triggers to belong to a given class which allows removing or saving them independently.
- Delay: Execute a script after a predefined amount of time has passed.
- Events: Execute a script when a predefined event occurs.
- Format: Format text using a printf like syntax.
- Gags: Prevent lines of text from being displayed.
- Grep: Searches and displays matching lines in the scrollback buffer.
- Highlights: Change the color of incoming text.
- History Buffer: Stores the last commands you typed. Press UP to scroll through the list, or ctrl-r to find matches.
- If Checks: Handles both numeric boolean checks and string comparisons.
- Input editing: Input editing and handling that work much like the Unix Shell.
- Lists: Store information in an unsorted or sorted manner and recall it when needed.
- Log: Log incoming data as HTML, VT100, or plain text.
- Macros: Assign text or commands to specific key combinations.
- Auto Mapper: Allows one to create an interactive map to help navigate the game world.
- Math: 64 bit floating point mathematical expressions.
- Multiple Sessions: Open Multiple session windows to use more than one character or connect to more than one server.
- Read: Read in script files which can be indented and spaced out over several lines if braces are used.
- Regular expressions: Configurable option to use POSIX extended regular expressions instead of basic pattern matching.
- Run: Runs a given application, such as ssh, with access to all of tintin's scripting capabilities.
- Scan: Reads in an ANSI or plain text log file so you can view it in the scrollback buffer.
- Script: Runs the given script written in python, ruby, perl, php, etc, processing the output as a client command.
- Scrollback: Store the last 5000 (default) lines of text which can be viewed using page-up/down.
- Splitscreen: Splits the screens in an input, output, and status area.
- Status Bar: The user definable status bar lets you display information between the input and output area.
- Substitutions: Changes text to display as different text. Match simple text or patterns and replace them with a substitute text.
- Tab Completion: Recall hard to spell words by typing the first couple of letters and pressing tab.
TinTin++ 1.99.0 Screenshot
TinTin++ 1.99.0 Keywords
Bookmark TinTin++ 1.99.0
TinTin++ 1.99.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.