TN3270 Plus 3.2
TN3270 Plus 3.2 Ranking & Summary
TN3270 Plus 3.2 description
TN3270 Plus 3.2 offers Internet users a fast, powerful and inexpensive telnet client application. TN3270 Plus connects Windows PCs to IBM mainframe, AS/400, and UNIX systems via TCP/IP. TN3270 Plus delivers 3270, 5250, VT100, VT220 and ANSI terminal emulation and 3287 and 5250 printer emulation.
Advanced features include keyboard mapping, multiple sessions, macros, scripts, DDE, WinHLLAPI, LPD, FTP SSH and SSL. All packaged in a lightweight, reliable and easy to use product.
TN3270 Plus has the features of large expensive products in a tight efficient package for outstanding performance with minimal resource usage. For example, automate common tasks with the scripting language or connect up to 99 terminal or printer emulation sessions of any type in any combination at the same time. Use WinHLLAPI or DDE to allow your applications to interface with TN3270 Plus. Use the TN3270 Plus FTP client for quick and easy file transfers. SSL and SSH support allow secure connections. Use the integrated Internet utilities to gather information about other Internet users or to check the status of your email without ever leaving TN3270 Plus.
An innovative pricing scheme starting at just $25.00 allows you to pay for only the features you need!
- TN3270 Plus is a flexible, efficient and inexpensive terminal emulator application for connecting Windows PC users to IBM zSeries (S/390) mainframe, IBM iSeries (AS/400), UNIX and other Windows systems via TCP/IP.
- TN3270 Plus supports telnet, telnet 3270 (TN3270), telnet 3270 enhancements (TN3270E) and telnet 5250 (TN5250). TN3270 Plus includes terminal emulation for 3270, 5250, VT220, VT100 and ANSI terminals and printer emulation for 3287 and 5250 printers. TN3270 Plus also includes an integrated set of TCP/IP utilities. All this in a compact easy to use product.
- TN3270 Plus supports Windows Vista 64-bit, Vista 32-bit, 2003, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 9x and 3.1x. (If you are interested in support for other operating systems (Apple OS X, Linux, UNIX, Symbian, Windows Mobile, etc..) please let us know. A common interface to these operating systems allows deployment of the product throughout your enterprise without the support costs associated with multiple user interfaces. You may tailor the desktop interface to your specifications with keyboard mapping, color definition and customizable ASCII to EBCDIC translation tables.
- Added public key authentication.
- Added UNC and file links to the Hotspots feature.
- Added support for the iSeries STRCPCMD command.
- Print Screens to spool before printing: This new printer option allows multiple print screens to be printed on a single page.
- "If" script command: Added an "if" command to the script language to simplify conditional processing.
- Script Language variables: Added the following built-in variables to the scripting language to make it easier to capture information from the terminal screen: $CLIPBOARD, $OIA, $SCREEN[(start[,length])] and $SCREEN[(top,left,bottom,right)].
- Desktop Shortcut command: Added the Desktop Shortcut command to the Preferences menu. This command creates a TN3270 Plus shortcut on your desktop.
TN3270 Plus 3.2 Screenshot
TN3270 Plus 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark TN3270 Plus 3.2
TN3270 Plus 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.