Total Network Inventory 2.0.3 Build 1115
Total Network Inventory 2.0.3 Build 1115 Ranking & Summary
Total Network Inventory 2.0.3 Build 1115 description
Create a perfect, effortless, hassle-free inventory. The network inventory builder is able to query all network devices no matter how large or diverse your network is! Total Network Inventory obtains essential information about each and every computer on your network in real-time including information on all service packs and hotfixes applied.
- Network scanning
- Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-based computers can be scanned without preinstalled agents – you just need to know the administrator’s password. Scan single nodes, network address ranges or Active Directory structure.
- Each computer takes several dozen of kilobytes in the centralized storage of TNI 2. Group assets, provide them with comments and attach additional information. Total Network Inventory 2 will show your network in all its beauty!
- Create flexible reports on different data categories. Build table reports with hundreds of fields of TNI 2 data model. Reports can be copied, exported or printed, and the search feature shows the results before you finish typing.
- Software accounting
- The list of software found in the network is at your service. Just in a few clicks you will see the number of software copies and get the list of computers it is installed on.
- And more...
- Create a database of your network users; store a number of passwords for different assets and protocols; follow online status of assets in the real-time. These and many other features of TNI 2 will save you a lot of effort and nerves during network audit.
- Possibility to distinguish computers by name and domain instead of MAC address and serial number.
- Group membership field for user accounts.
- Microsoft Office name and key fields in table reports.
- Computer models summary in group summary view.
- Serial number in Windows PC general information view.
- Great Britain locale.
- Revamped the “User accounts” standard table report.
- Regular expressions in software accounting are now case-insensitive by default.
- Boosted the time of Linux scanning.
- Copying and exporting the software copies and licenses with active filters.
- Scanner sometimes freezed under Windows XP.
- Network adapters and printers processing.
- Processing of user accounts under Windows 2000.
- CPU 1000 MHz
- RAM 512 MB
- HDD space 30 MB + 0,35 MB per stored asset
- Network TCP/IP
- OS Windows 2000 or higher
Total Network Inventory 2.0.3 Build 1115 Screenshot
Total Network Inventory 2.0.3 Build 1115 Keywords
Bookmark Total Network Inventory 2.0.3 Build 1115
Total Network Inventory 2.0.3 Build 1115 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.