Trogon MAC Scanner 2.4
Trogon MAC Scanner 2.4 Ranking & Summary
Trogon MAC Scanner 2.4 description
Trogon MAC Scanner 2.4 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial tool for efficient network administration and network maintaince. You will always know which computers and other network devices are connected to the network, who uses them and where they are located. Trogon MAC Scanner automatically compare scan results with database and indicate new or changed hosts and you can immediately detect illegal access to the network. You can save scan results database to the file for future network monitoring and maintenance.
Trogon MAC Scanner scan local network and detect IP addresses and MAC addresses for every network devices. Also find additional attributes: host name, workgroup, network adapter manufacturer. Trogon MAC Scanner uses ARP protocol for scan subnet and uses multithreading for simultaneous a large number of queries send out. This allows scan network incredible fast. If your computer is connected with several subnets, you can select any for scan.
- Scan and list IP addresses and MAC addresses of all the network devices.
- Scan local network, find all network devices, detect their IP addresses and MAC addresses and list these addresses in pairs. Just a few seconds and you will get information about all connections to the network.
- Save scan results into the database.
- After scan is finished you can add scan results to the database. When results have been added to the database you can edit records.
- Also the database will be used for comparison with future scan results and detection new connections or any other changes in your subnet. Scan results can be saved for future reference and maintenance.
- Edit database records, add attributes (user name, location) to any record.
- When scan results have been added, you can add more details for any computer in the network. For every network device you can indicate his physical location and his owner and any comments. Trogon MAC Scanner allows set attributes: host name, workgroup, user name, location, comments. It is enable to create new records manually (without scan) and change IP addresses and MAC addresses for existed records.
- You will always have information for efficient network management about users and devices in your network.
- Automatic compare scan results with database records and indicate difference.
- Automatic comparison of the scan results and the database records indicate changes in your local network. You can immediately detect unauthorized IP addresses or MAC addresses modifications and illegal access to the network. Also you can always add new devices without manual addresses entering. Click the record marked as changed and get comparison details containing databases and new addresses. Automatic addresses comparison always starts after every scan.
- Export and Import database in file formats (txt, xml, csv).
- Trogon MAC Scanner can export scan results to the file (support formats are TXT, CSV, XML) for future usage and import records from file to the database. You can export some selected records or the entire database.
- Network device manufacturers database update.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 or Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008.
Trogon MAC Scanner 2.4 Screenshot
Trogon MAC Scanner 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark Trogon MAC Scanner 2.4
Trogon MAC Scanner 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.