UPnP Port Works 3.1C
UPnP Port Works 3.1C Ranking & Summary
UPnP Port Works 3.1C description
UPnP Port Works 3.1C comes to users as a functional and simple-to-use utility which aids router management. Its framework, pioneered under C is fully compliant with Microsoft's UPnP technology. Furthermore, this independent solution consumes very little system resources, and requires no administrative rights.
The easy to use console application provides the user with detailed information pertaining to the issued commands, and at the same time delivers an unparalleled troubleshooting interface. UPnPPW also offers a flexible set of commands that range from: modifying or viewing port forwarding entries to retrieving pertinent router information.
- Standards-compliant UPnP implementation
- Platform independent NAT traversal engine
- Offers support for a wide range of router manufacturers
- Uses minimal system resources
- Add, remove, and view port forwarding entries with ease
- Easy to use console interface
- Offers a flexible set of commands
- No installation routine
- No administrative rights are required
- UPnP Port Works has been utilized by many different users in conjuction with the following programs: mIRC, BitTornado, AIM, TinyWeb, SlimFTPd, and Serv-U
UPnP Port Works 3.1C Screenshot
UPnP Port Works 3.1C Keywords
Bookmark UPnP Port Works 3.1C
UPnP Port Works 3.1C Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.