WinAgents HyperConf 18.104.22.1685
WinAgents HyperConf 22.214.171.1245 Ranking & Summary
WinAgents HyperConf 126.96.36.1995 description
Dramatically increase your network reliability by automating the backup of your network settings and Cisco device configurations. See when, how and who was accessing your network devices. Cut down administration costs by simplifying the configuration of your network devices with WinAgents HyperConf.
- Increases network security through tracking of all changes in network devices configurations and providing a network administrator with notifications about these changes;
- Increases control through records when and who has changed the device configuration and what exactly has been changed;
- Enables fast network recovery and reduces downtime by collecting information about configuration changes caused the problem and restoring backed-up configuration in case of device malfunction;
- Saves time of network administrators by simplification and automation of common configuration tasks;
- Cuts down costs since Winagents HyperConf eliminates the need to perform routine configuration management tasks manually.
- Supports equipment of various network hardware vendors. Provides change and configuration management for devices of multiple vendors such as Cisco, HP, NetGear, Foundry, D-Link, 3Com SuperStack and Nortel (Bay Networks).
- Tracks network configuration changes in real-time. Instantly detects configuration changes via the SYSLOG messages monitoring, records when and who accessed the device and what exactly has been changed.
- Provides network administrators with e-mail notifications about configuration changes. WinAgents HyperConf sends e-mail notifications when it encounters a configuration change.
- Performs backups of your network devices configurations. Makes backups by schedule, manually or when HyperConf encounters any changes in device configuration.
- Enables configuration restore in case of device misconfiguration or malfinction. In case of a problem you can easily roll back the device to its previously working configuration.
- Batch commands execution on multiple devices at the same time. Using the batch scripting engine you can roll out a configuration change to multiple devices at the same time.
- Side-by-side comparison of network devices configurations. You can examine changes by comparison of different configuration versions. The built-in configuration viewer highlights any differences in relevant colors.
- Powerful tools for easy and fast configuration editing. WinAgents HyperConf includes a text editor with syntax highlighting which enables configuration transfer to and from a device. The program also includes a visual configuration editor implementing the RouterTweakTM technology. The RouterTweakTM technbology allows you to edit devices configuraitons much faster than when using a standard command-line interface (CLI).
- Has friendly user interface;
- Supports industry-standard access protocols such as HTTP, TELNET, SNMP, SSH and TFTP;
- Enables easy setup of HyperConf device catalog using SNMP Discovery;
- Unifies authentication settings for access to multiple devices using Connection Profiles;
- Contains an embedded SYSLOG console;
- Maintains an operations log which keeps detailed records of all actions performed on devices.
- Intel P4 (or greater)
- 512MB RAM or more
- Free disk space: not less than 30 MB to install the program, recommended 100 MB
WinAgents HyperConf 188.8.131.525 Screenshot
WinAgents HyperConf 184.108.40.2065 Keywords
Bookmark WinAgents HyperConf 220.127.116.115
WinAgents HyperConf 18.104.22.1685 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.