WIPNEM 1.0 Ranking & Summary
WIPNEM 1.0 description
The name WIPNEM stands for Windows IP Network Event Monitor. An interactive MS Windows based tool for monitoring and reporting of many different IP network traffic events of interest.
- Identifies IP hosts potentially scanning a network (commonly used to detect PCs infected with a virus, trojan or worm scanning networks for PCs or servers to infect).
- Identifies IP hosts engaging in excessive usage of network resources (Internet web surfing, media streaming, P2P activity, VOIP activity, etc...)
- Identifies IP Hosts visiting Foreign Country Internet resources (commonly used to alert support staff to potential spyware issues).
- Identifies users logged into Windows based OS PCs and servers associated with the activity (requires integrated authentication environment).
- Aids in identifying, documenting and tracking general network usage of internal and/or external service and support applications.
- Microsoft .NET v2.0 Framework
- 30 days trial
- This tool has limited functionality and will stop running automatically on a daily
- basis. Use of the tool can be resumed by clicking the Start button manually.
- This tool is limited to monitoring two network groups (Internal, External). - - - - Nag Screen
WIPNEM 1.0 Screenshot
WIPNEM 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark WIPNEM 1.0
WIPNEM 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.