Wireless Network Watcher 1.15
Wireless Network Watcher 1.15 Ranking & Summary
Wireless Network Watcher 1.15 description
For every computer or device that is connected to your network, the following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name. You can also export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
- Added 'Background Scan', under the Options menu. When this option is turned on, Wireless Network Watcher make a continuous background scan to automatically discover new devices or computers that connected the network, without activating the scan again. The background scan is slower and less intensive then the regular scan, so it won't overload your computer.
- Added 'Beep On New Device' option. When the background scan is turned on, you can use this option to get a 'beep' sound when a new device is detected.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- This utility can only scan a wireless network that you're currently connected to. It cannot scan other wireless networks.
- In rare cases, it's possible that Wireless Network Watcher won't detect the correct wireless network adapter, and then you should go to 'Advanced Options' window (F9), and manually choose the correct network adapter.
- Although this utility is officially designed for wireless networks, you can also use it to scan a small wired network.
Wireless Network Watcher 1.15 Screenshot
Wireless Network Watcher 1.15 Keywords
Bookmark Wireless Network Watcher 1.15
Wireless Network Watcher 1.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.