WirelessMon 4.0 Build 1004
WirelessMon 4.0 Build 1004 Ranking & Summary
WirelessMon 4.0 Build 1004 description
WirelessMon 4.0 Build 1004 gives you much convenience with this useful software tool which supports you to monitor the status of wireless WiFi adapter(s) and gather information about nearby wireless access points and hot spots in real time. WirelessMon can log the information it collects into a file, while also providing comprehensive graphing of signal level and real time IP and 802.11 WiFi statistics.
- Verify 802.11 network configuration is correct.
- Test WiFi hardware and device drivers are functioning correctly.
- Check signal levels from your local WiFi network and nearby networks.
- Help locate sources of interference to your network.
- WirelessMon supports the MetaGeek Wi-Spy (2.4i, 2.4x and DBx) useful for finding interference from non 802.11A/B/G/N devices transmitting on the same frequencies
- Scan for hot spots in your local area (wardriving)
- Create signal strength maps of an area (also known as heat maps)
- GPS support for logging and mapping signal strength
- Mapping can be performed with or without a GPS unit
- Correctly locate your wireless antenna (especially important for directional antennas).
- Verify the security settings for local access points.
- Measure network speed & throughput and view available data rates.
- Help check Wifi network coverage and range
- A feature-rich, value-for-money alternative to NetStumbler.
- Some changes were made to the installer to prevent "Cannot save to configuration file" error in some instances
- Renamed "Strongest RSSI" column to "Max RSSI" to save some screen space
- Some changes made to UI elements during resizing to fit within the bounds of main window
- Un-installer is now digitally signed
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista and Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit.)
- 64 MB RAM, 15 MB of disk space, compatible 802.11 wireless adapter(s).
WirelessMon 4.0 Build 1004 Screenshot
WirelessMon 4.0 Build 1004 Keywords
Bookmark WirelessMon 4.0 Build 1004
WirelessMon 4.0 Build 1004 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.