WiSSH Standard Edition 2.87
WiSSH Standard Edition 2.87 Ranking & Summary
WiSSH Standard Edition 2.87 description
WiSSH Remote Access Technology is a useful application that provides easy, secure, controlled remote access to systems inside your network perimeter.
Coupling Microsofts Remote Desktop Protocol with the trusted open source SSH protocol in a lightweight client will give you or your customers a highly reliable, scalable solution to your remote access needs.
WiSSH is extremely easy to use, for both end users and administrators. WiSSH can help slash time and expense supporting remote access.
WiSSH can easily work with your existing SSH server or you can utilize a dedicated system various operating systems and SSH Daemon server types.
WiSSH allows access through the Gateway SSH server to:
- Windows 2000 Terminal Servers
- Windows 2003 Terminal Servers
- Windows NT Terminal Server Edition
- Windows XP with Remote Desktop enabled
- Windows 2000/2003 Servers with Remote Administration enabled.
- Users will see the desktop they have come to expect, with the same access and roles they have while at the office. No learning how to map drives from their home computer, issues with domain logins and rights, hosts and lmhost files, installing software that breaks their home network, incompatible NAT routers, or strange web interfaces that wont allow them the same features that they are used to.
WiSSH is the perfect solution for when you have limited exposed Internet addresses but need to connect to many internal hosts. If you need to directly connect to many different servers or workstations WiSSH only needs a single exposed SSH Gateway Servers IP address. This allows a connection to every host internal to your network, thus protecting your infrastructure.
WiSSH supports two factor authentication. This is something you have, and something you know. Orders of magnitude more secure than simply name and password authentication, the user must have both a private key, and the password to unlock that key before connecting remotely. The other half of the key exists on your server and is used to verify that the key is valid.
- This software will function for up to 15 days before being disabled.
- Added: The installer will now copy any .DLL files in the setup.exe source location, such as RDP plugins, to the Program Files folder.
- Added: Smart Cards will be allowed through RDP if enabled.
- Added: Vista 64 comes with DEP fully enabled, which will cause WiSSH to crash. This version adds WiSSH to the exclusion list under: Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Performance Settings -> Data Execution Prevention -> Exclusions. You may need to resave those settings for it to take full effect.
WiSSH Standard Edition 2.87 Screenshot
WiSSH Standard Edition 2.87 Keywords
Bookmark WiSSH Standard Edition 2.87
WiSSH Standard Edition 2.87 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3484.0
- Rebex SSH Pack 1.0.3479.0
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- SurfStatsLive Standard Edition 2009.6.1
- Techinline Remote Desktop 188.8.131.52
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20
- XtraSense Standard Edition: 16 Camera License
- Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE) Development Kit (JDK) 5.0
- Remote Desktop Control 2.5
- Remote Desktop 1.2
- Multi-Screen Remote Desktop 184.108.40.206
- Remote Desktop Enabler 2.0
- Xtreeme SiteXpert Standard Edition 9.0.1
- NewPlay 4 Audio Standard Edition 4.05
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 220.127.116.11 Beta / 18.104.22.168
- VideoVista Standard Edition 3.0.1 build 305
- GS DataGenerator Standard Edition 2.5
- Remote Desktop Manager 22.214.171.124
- EMCO Remote Desktop 4.2.0
- MetaProducts Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8.489 SR3
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit Standard Edition 6.1.16
- Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1
- Flash Menu Labs Standard Edition Rus 2.02