X-NetStat Professional 5.55
X-NetStat Professional 5.55 Ranking & Summary
X-NetStat Professional 5.55 description
X-NetStat Professional 5.55 displays information on your current Internet and network connections, much like the console netstat.exe program, but in a graphical interface. These connections are established each time you visit a web page, send an instant message, check your email, or anytime you do network activity that requires you to connect to another computer. They also appear when outside computers attempt to connect to your machine, authorized or not.
Information shown includes local and remote addresses, local and remote ports, the status, the age of the connection, how much bandwidth/traffic the connection is using, and the program EXE behind it. Its kind of like Internet/network radar, and you can even kill unwanted connections.
The Professional edition of X-NetStat offers a ton of additional features geared towards Network Administrators, like a Rules system to set up actions based on network conditions, a comprehensive Network Statistics window displaying information on network interfaces and protocols, a server that lets you access XNS information remotely, a collection of Lookup Tools (TraceRoute, WHOIS, Finger, DNS, Web Search, Server Version, NetBIOS Lookup, Online Tools, etc), a Port Database, Logging capabilities, transmission LED lights, a dockable ViewBar, and many more features.
- Display all TCP Connections & UDP listens
- Connection Info: Addresses, Status, Ports, etc
- Process Info: Show program EXE behind connections
- Location Info: 1-Click Auto-WHOIS
- System Info: Uptime, MAC Address, Workgroup, etc
- Ability to Kill/Disconnect connections
- Nuke Connections (mass kill)
- DNS Cache for fast hostname resolution
- Log XNS activity to file / Log Manager
- Feature-Centric customizable toolbar
- ViewBar & System Tray Access
- Remote Access thru X-NetStat Web Server
- Comprehensive Port Information Database
- Get External IP address
- Show In/Out Traffic Rates / LED traffic lights
- 1-Click access to common DOS network commands
- Banish Hostname (prevent outgoing connections)
- Condition/Action Rules system
- Print / Save Connection Table
- Customize Columns & Toolbar buttons
- Customize Status Bar
- Customize External Programs
- Customize Font & Appearance
- Extensive set of configurable Options
- Lookup Tools (WHOIS, TraceRoute, etc)
- Net Stats (Interface, TCP, IP, ICMP, UDP)
- Check for Updates
- Assign addresses “friendly” names
- Filter/Search Connections
- Bulk IP Import Tool (resolve IP lists)
- AutoRefresh & Pause buttons
- Added Google search buttons next to remote IP and hostname
- Added -stealth command line parameter to run the program completely hidden.
- Added -shutdown command line parameter to shut down the program.
- Fixed the Lookup Tools window not appearing
Requirements: 64MB Ram recommended
X-NetStat Professional 5.55 Screenshot
X-NetStat Professional 5.55 Keywords
Bookmark X-NetStat Professional 5.55
X-NetStat Professional 5.55 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CommTraffic 3.1.2121
- Shark Network Tools 2.20
- Advanced Connection Viewer 1.4
- MKN NetworkMonitor 2.0
- Network Icon Set 2 2008-06-30
- Access Password (TSAP) 2
- Network: Intel PRO/1000 Network Connections,825xx Gigabit Platform LAN Network Device,825xx 10/100 Platform LAN Connect Device Driver Version A00 6.0.6000.16386
- IP Switcher 2.0a.0011