z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 220.127.116.11
z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 22.214.171.124 description
z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 126.96.36.199 is such a useful tool which is designed to help users with accessing to hosts and will bring much convenience.
z/Scope Classic is Cybele Softwares fully featured PC-to-Host Terminal Emulation for accessing to AS/400, IBM Mainframes and UNIX hosts. It can be run on Windows 98/ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista platforms, and supports TN3270E, TN5250E and VT100/420 protocols.
It has multihost/multisession emulation capabilities and provides secure access to SSL 2-3, TLS 1.0 and SSH enabled hosts. It optionally includes a FTP Client with full awareness of AS/400 objects and z/OS datasets, integrated into its tabbed interface.
- Support for extended TN3270, TN5250 protocols.
- Support for VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220, VT320, VT420 and ANSI emulation.
- Support for SSL 2.0 and 3.0 (Secure Socket Layer Technology) as well as TLS 1.0 (Transport Layer Security) security protocols.
- Integrated printer emulation. z/Scope communicates through standard 3270 and 5250 protocols for display and printer emulations.
- Open IBM 3812/3287 printer sessions, redirecting them to your local or network printer.
- Terminal emulation (models 2, 3, 4 and 5), both in normal and extended attribute modes.
- Terminal emulation in both 24x80 and 27x132 screen resolutions.
- SCS (SNA Character String) printer support is included in direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
- Kermit, X-Modem, Y-Modem and Z-Modem transfers.
- Full multi-session FTP client integrated into the tabbed interface.
- IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
- HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, and WinHLLAPI support.
- OHIO (Open Host Interface Objects) API support. Macro capability through VBScript scripting language and the integrated Active Script debugger. Read more
- Multi-session/multi-connection terminal emulation capabilities, allowing you to open as many sessions as needed.
- Multiple emulation modes simultaneously: TN3270, TN5250 and VTxxx.
- Screen styles management for fonts and color re-mapping over normal and extended attributes.
- Improved legibility through TN BRIDGE font, well-fit for most terminal and screen resolutions.
- Enhanced Screen Styles management, including support for 5250 specific attributes.
- Create and organize your own Favorite list for web sites, feeds and connections.
- Embellish your screens using new z/Scope Font.
- The user interface has been re-designed from ground into four different but at the same time fully integrated workspaces. In this way you can instantly switch between all your open Telnet or FTP sessions and web pages using tabs>.
- Support for mono-spaced and non-mono-spaced fonts.
- Enhanced keyboard and mouse functionality.
- Hotspots enhancements. It's now possible to define multiple rules within the same Hotspot and to create new Hotspots contextually from the screen through the Hotspots wizard.
- User-defined Hotspots that enable point-and-click operations for faster and more intuitive navigation.
- Enhanced Web Browser compatibility. Includes IE, Mozilla Firefox/Netscape plug-in.
- Allows thousands of concurrent users from a single host or server farm for optimal scalability.
- Integration with Microsoft® Office suite. Export text in the emulation display directly to Word or Outlook® applications.
- Screen History provides convenient one-click access to previously visited screens. Display any particular screen directly by selecting it from the screen thumbnails menu.
- Keypads are groups of buttons that simulate keyboard keys.
- Navigators provide a new way to automate navigation sequences.
- Auto-Fills automatically fill-in one or more input fields with a simple mouse click.
- Auto-Suggestion feature easily reproduces previously typed text with only one click.
- Dynamic toolbar system to organize Navigators, Auto-Fills, Keypads and Hotspots.
- Advanced edit options let you customize and get full control of copy, cut and paste operations.
- The settings interface has been redesigned to be more user-friendly.
- User-friendly keyboard configuration.
- International character support, including support for custom ASCII/EBCDIC conversion tables.
- Collapsible panel for quick access to connections, screen styles and macros.
Enhancements: Various bugfixes
- Pentium or compatible PC,
- 16 MB minimum,
- DISK SPACE: 9 MB,
- Windows 95 or later.
- VISTA COMPATIBLE.
z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 220.127.116.11
z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.