z/Scope Code Editor 6.2
z/Scope Code Editor 6.2 Ranking & Summary
z/Scope Code Editor 6.2 description
z/Scope Code Editor 6.2 helps you to have a lot of benefits produced by the unique integration of accessing and editing tools in just one product. It includes a solid emulation for all different protocols, a powerful FTP Client and it allows you to edit Mainframe, as/400 and Unix files in a faster, flexible, easy and secure way, saving worthy time needed so far for code editing.
Using z/Scope Workbench, Systems Administrators and Programmers alike will enjoy the benefits of this set of integrated tools for access and editing, and as a result they will see their productivity highly increased. In addition, they will be able to achieve the hard and costly task of reducing drastically the resources consumption of Mainframes, AS/400 and Unix.
z/Scope Workbench includes:
- Terminal Emulation for TN3270, TN5250, and VT100/220/320/420
- Secure Shell: SSH1 &SSH2
- Full FTP Client
- Code Editor for Mainframe, AS/400 and Unix files with support for JCL, RPG/IV (also FREE & SQL), COBOL, CL, ASM370, CLIST, DDS, REXX, MACRO ASSEMBLER, JAVA, PHP, HTML, XML, ASP, C/C++ and other programming languages.
- Customizable Start Page, with connections, files and news.
- Work with the files that are stored in your Mainframe, AS/400 and Unix from the comfort of your Windows
- Have an editor with code highlighting, code folding, fonts and many more functionalities
- Includes a modern code editor like the ones used for PC programming but with support for programming languages such as JCL, RPG/IV, COBOL, CL, ASM370, REXX, MACRO ASSEMBLER, JAVA, PHP, HTML, XML, ASP, C/C++ and others
- Pentium or compatible PC
- 16 MB minimum,DISK SPACE: 9 MB
Windows 98 or later
z/Scope Code Editor 6.2 Screenshot
z/Scope Code Editor 6.2 Keywords
Bookmark z/Scope Code Editor 6.2
z/Scope Code Editor 6.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.