z/Scope Terminal Emulator 6.2 Build 55
z/Scope Terminal Emulator 6.2 Build 55 Ranking & Summary
z/Scope Terminal Emulator 6.2 Build 55 description
z/Scope Terminal Emulator has host/multi-session emulation capabilities and provides secure access to SSL 2-3, TLS 1.0 and SSH enabled hosts. A FTP client is optionally integrated into its tabbed interface, with full awareness of AS/400 objects and z/OS data-sets.
- Support for extended TN3270, TN5250 protocols.
- Support for VT52,VT100,VT102,VT220,VT320, VT420 and ANSI emulation.
- Support for SSL 2.0, and 3.0 (Secure Socket Layer Technology) as well as TLS 1.0 (Transport Layer Security) security protocols.
- Support for SSH1 (Secure Shell), SSH2 security protocols.
- Integrated printer emulation. z/Scope communicates through standard 3270 and 5250 protocols for display and printer emulations.
- Open IBM 3812/3287 printer sessions, redirecting them to your local or network printer.
- Terminal emulation (models 2, 3, 4 and 5), both in normal and extended attributes modes.
- Terminal emulation support both in 24x80 and 27x132 screen resolutions.
- SCS (SNA Character String) printer support is included in direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
- Kermit, X-Modem, Y-Modem and Z-Modem transfers.
- Full multi-session FTP client integrated into the tabbed interface.
- IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
- HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, and WinHLLAPI support.
- OHIO (Open Host Interface Objects) API support. Macros capabilities through VBScript scripting language and the integrated Active Script debugger.
- Multi-session/multi-connection terminal emulation capabilities, allowing you to open as many sessions as needed.
- Multiple emulation modes simultaneously: TN3270, TN5250 and VTxxx.
- Screen styles management for fonts and color re-mapping over normal and extended attributes.
- Improved legibility through TN BRIDGE font, well fitted for most terminal and screen resolutions.
- Enhanced Screen Styles management, including support for 5250 specific attributes.
- Support for mono-spaced and non-mono-spaced fonts.
- Enhanced keyboard and mouse functionality.
- Hotspots enhancements. Now supports the option to define multiple rules within the same Hotspot and the possibility to create new Hotspots contextually from the screen through the Hotspots wizard.
- User-defined Hotspots that enable point-and-click operations for faster and more intuitive navigation.
- Enhanced Web Browser compatibility. Includes IE, Mozilla Firefox/Netscape plug-in. Web Update.(Web-to-Host only)
- Allows thousands of concurrent users from a single host or server farm for optimal scalability.
- Integration with Microsoft? Office suite. Export text in the emulation display directly to Word or Outlook applications.
- Screen History provides convenient one-click access to previously visited screens. Display any particular screen directly by selecting it from the screen thumbnails menu.
- Keypads are groups of buttons that simulate keyboard keys.
- Navigators provide a new way to automate navigation sequences.
- Auto-Fills automatically fill-in one ore more input fields with a simple mouse click.
- Auto-Suggestion feature to easily reproduce previously typed text with only one click.
- Dynamic toolbar system to organize Navigators, Auto-Fills, Keypads and Hotspots.
- Advanced edit options allow you to customize and get full control of copy, cut and paste operations.
- The Settings interface has been redesigned in a more user-friendly fashion.
- User-friendly keyboard configuration.
- International character support, including support for custom ASCII/EBCDIC conversion tables.
- Collapsible panel for quick access to connections, screen styles and macros.
- Fully HTML and ASP Customizable.
- Localization for foreign languages: Available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish Portuguese and Swedish!
- Integrated File Transfer Manager
- Queue management
- Transfer services can now work in background
- Enhanced FTP support for AS/400 IFS and not IFS modes.
- FTP, IND$FILE, KERMIT,X/Y/Z-MODEM transfers integrated in the same common interface
- Pentium or compatible PC
- 16 MB minimum
- 9 MB free disk space
z/Scope Terminal Emulator 6.2 Build 55 Screenshot
z/Scope Terminal Emulator 6.2 Build 55 Keywords
Bookmark z/Scope Terminal Emulator 6.2 Build 55
z/Scope Terminal Emulator 6.2 Build 55 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.