z/Scope TN3270 184.108.40.206
z/Scope TN3270 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
z/Scope TN3270 18.104.22.168 description
z/Scope TN3270 22.214.171.124 is an advanced and easy to use tool which is developed to give you a light-weight, fast and secure terminal emulator, featuring an integrated tabbed multisession emulation. It runs on Windows 98/ME/NT/2K/XP platforms.
z/Scope Express 3270 offers an unmatched look and feel plus the most intuitive and user-friendly interface. The Internet-Standard communication protocols TN3270E, SSL 2/3 and TLS 1 are also supported. With z/Scope Express you will have all the necessary tools for fast, modern terminal emulation. In addition, you will only use a small portion of your PC memory, leaving more resources for other critical tasks.
z/Scope Express 3270 was developed using the highest standards of quality and the result is a solid terminal emulation solution. Your connections will be secure and reliable.
The tools included in z/Scope Express were created to help users speed up their daily tasks and make them more pleasant. For example, you can use the hotspots wizard to mouse enable the emulation. You can open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch between them quickly and easily with tabs. The screen history provides one click access to previously visited screen, and many more functions that will help you with your daily work.
The advantages of z/Scope Express are not only its features and agility but also its price. z/Scope licensing deals and pricing structure are the most competitive! Check our licensing deals and then compare with other solutions. Your company will save money if they rely on our solutions, as a large number of companies worldwide have already done. Finally, when it comes to technical support, we will always assist you promptly, providing you with suitable solutions and the necessary fixes. Whenever you need us, we will be there for your company.
- Microsoft Windows Vista compatibility.
- Code Editor on z/Scope Workbench edition.
- Extended terminal emulation capabilities, fully VT100/220/320/420 compatible.
- Support for SSH1 (Secure Shell), SSH2 security protocols.
- Start page, with RSS aggregator, features links for configured connections.
- Configure this multi-personality application through our innovational plugin system to adjust it to your daily needs.
- Up to 4 emulations visible in the same screen using a tile system.
- File Transfer Enhancements.
- Integrated File Transfer Manager.
- Queue management.
- Transfer services can now work in background.
- Enhanced FTP support for AS/400 IFS and not IFS modes.
- FTP, IND$FILE, KERMIT, X/Y/Z-MODEM transfers integrated in the same common interface.
- Web Update on all editions.
- Localization for foreign languages: Available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Swedish!
- Support for extended TN3270, TN5250 protocols.
- Support for VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220, VT320, VT420 and ANSI emulation.
- Support for SSL 2.0 and 3.0 (Secure Socket Layer Technology) as well as TLS 1.0 (Transport Layer Security) security protocols.
- Integrated printer emulation. z/Scope communicates through standard 3270 and 5250 protocols for display and printer emulations.
- Open IBM 3812/3287 printer sessions, redirecting them to your local or network printer.
- Terminal emulation (models 2, 3, 4 and 5), both in normal and extended attribute modes.
- Terminal emulation in both 24x80 and 27x132 screen resolutions.
- SCS (SNA Character String) printer support is included in direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
- Kermit, X-Modem, Y-Modem and Z-Modem transfers.
- Full multi-session FTP client integrated into the tabbed interface.
- IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
- HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, and WinHLLAPI support.
- OHIO (Open Host Interface Objects) API support. Macro capability through VBScript scripting language and the integrated Active Script debugger. Read more
- Multi-session/multi-connection terminal emulation capabilities, allowing you to open as many sessions as needed.
- Multiple emulation modes simultaneously: TN3270, TN5250 and VTxxx.
- Screen styles management for fonts and color re-mapping over normal and extended attributes.
- Improved legibility through TN BRIDGE font, well-fit for most terminal and screen resolutions.
- Enhanced Screen Styles management, including support for 5250 specific attributes.
- Create and organize your own Favorite list for web sites, feeds and connections.
- Embellish your screens using our new z/Scope Font.
- The user interface has been re-designed from ground into four different but at the same time fully integrated workspaces. In this way you can instantly switch between all your open Telnet or FTP sessions and web pages using tabs>.
- Support for mono-spaced and non-mono-spaced fonts.
- Enhanced keyboard and mouse functionality.
- Hotspots enhancements. It's now possible to define multiple rules within the same Hotspot and to create new Hotspots contextually from the screen through the Hotspots wizard.
- User-defined Hotspots that enable point-and-click operations for faster and more intuitive navigation.
- Enhanced Web Browser compatibility. Includes IE, Mozilla Firefox/Netscape plug-in.
- Allows thousands of concurrent users from a single host or server farm for optimal scalability.
- Integration with Microsoft® Office suite. Export text in the emulation display directly to Word or Outlook® applications.
- Screen History provides convenient one-click access to previously visited screens. Display any particular screen directly by selecting it from the screen thumbnails menu.
- Keypads are groups of buttons that simulate keyboard keys.
- Navigators provide a new way to automate navigation sequences.
- Auto-Fills automatically fill-in one or more input fields with a simple mouse click.
- Auto-Suggestion feature easily reproduces previously typed text with only one click.
- Dynamic toolbar system to organize Navigators, Auto-Fills, Keypads and Hotspots.
- User-friendly keyboard configuration.
- International character support, including support for custom ASCII/EBCDIC conversion tables.
- Collapsible panel for quick access to connections, screen styles and macros.
- Remote Desktop connectivity.
- VNC connectivity.
- DDE Support.
- Multiple Keyboard Profiles.
- Pentium or compatible PC
- 16 MB minimum
- DISK SPACE: 9 MB, Windows 98 or later
z/Scope TN3270 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
z/Scope TN3270 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark z/Scope TN3270 184.108.40.206
z/Scope TN3270 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.