z/Scope TN5250 184.108.40.206
z/Scope TN5250 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
z/Scope TN5250 18.104.22.168 description
z/Scope TN5250 22.214.171.124 offers you a great tool which gives full support of Internet-Standard communication protocols TN5250E, SSL 2/3 and TLS 1. With z/Scope Express you will have all the necessary basic tools to experience a modern agile and fast terminal emulation. In addition, you will only use a very little portion of your PC memory, leaving more resources for other critical tasks.
z/Scope Express 5250 was developed with the highest standards of quality and the result is a solid terminal emulation solution. Your connections will be secured and reliable.
The tools included in z/Scope Express were thought to help users speeding up their daily tasks and making them more pleasant. For example, you can use the hotspots wizard to mouse enable the emulation. You can open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch them quickly and easily through tabs. The screen history will provide one click access to previously visited screen, and many more functions that will help you with your daily work.
z/Scope Express advantages are not only in its features and agility but also in its price. z/Scope licensing deals and pricing structure are the most competitive!.
- Support for extended TN3270, TN5250 protocols.
- Support for VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220, VT320, VT420 and ANSI emulation.
- Support for SSL 2.0 and 3.0 (Secure Socket Layer Technology) as well as TLS 1.0 (Transport Layer Security) security protocols.
- Integrated printer emulation. z/Scope communicates through standard 3270 and 5250 protocols for display and printer emulations.
- Open IBM 3812/3287 printer sessions, redirecting them to your local or network printer.
- Terminal emulation (models 2, 3, 4 and 5), both in normal and extended attribute modes.
- Terminal emulation in both 24x80 and 27x132 screen resolutions.
- SCS (SNA Character String) printer support is included in direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
- Kermit, X-Modem, Y-Modem and Z-Modem transfers.
- Full multi-session FTP client integrated into the tabbed interface.
- IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
- HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, and WinHLLAPI support.
- OHIO (Open Host Interface Objects) API support. Macro capability through VBScript scripting language and the integrated Active Script debugger. Read more
- Multi-session/multi-connection terminal emulation capabilities, allowing you to open as many sessions as needed.
- Multiple emulation modes simultaneously: TN3270, TN5250 and VTxxx.
- Screen styles management for fonts and color re-mapping over normal and extended attributes.
- Improved legibility through TN BRIDGE font, well-fit for most terminal and screen resolutions.
- Enhanced Screen Styles management, including support for 5250 specific attributes.
- Create and organize your own Favorite list for web sites, feeds and connections.
- Embellish your screens using new z/Scope Font.
- The user interface has been re-designed from ground into four different but at the same time fully integrated workspaces. In this way you can instantly switch between all your open Telnet or FTP sessions and web pages using tabs>.
- Support for mono-spaced and non-mono-spaced fonts.
- Enhanced keyboard and mouse functionality.
- Hotspots enhancements. It's now possible to define multiple rules within the same Hotspot and to create new Hotspots contextually from the screen through the Hotspots wizard.
- User-defined Hotspots that enable point-and-click operations for faster and more intuitive navigation.
- Enhanced Web Browser compatibility. Includes IE, Mozilla Firefox/Netscape plug-in.
- Allows thousands of concurrent users from a single host or server farm for optimal scalability.
- Integration with Microsoft® Office suite. Export text in the emulation display directly to Word or Outlook® applications.
- Screen History provides convenient one-click access to previously visited screens. Display any particular screen directly by selecting it from the screen thumbnails menu.
- Keypads are groups of buttons that simulate keyboard keys.
- Navigators provide a new way to automate navigation sequences.
- Auto-Fills automatically fill-in one or more input fields with a simple mouse click.
- Auto-Suggestion feature easily reproduces previously typed text with only one click.
- Dynamic toolbar system to organize Navigators, Auto-Fills, Keypads and Hotspots.
- Advanced edit options let you customize and get full control of copy, cut and paste operations.
- The settings interface has been redesigned to be more user-friendly.
- User-friendly keyboard configuration.
- International character support, including support for custom ASCII/EBCDIC conversion tables.
- Collapsible panel for quick access to connections, screen styles and macros.
- Microsoft Windows Vista compatibility.
- Code Editor on z/Scope Workbench edition.
- Extended terminal emulation capabilities, fully VT100/220/320/420 compatible.
- Support for SSH1 (Secure Shell), SSH2 security protocols.
- Start page, with RSS aggregator, features links for configured connections.
- Configure this multi-personality application through innovational plugin system to adjust it to your daily needs.
- Up to 4 emulations visible in the same screen using a tile system.
- File Transfer Enhancements.
- Integrated File Transfer Manager.
- Queue management.
- Transfer services can now work in background.
- Enhanced FTP support for AS/400 IFS and not IFS modes.
- FTP, IND$FILE, KERMIT, X/Y/Z-MODEM transfers integrated in the same common interface.
- Web Update on all editions.
- Remote Desktop connectivity.
- VNC connectivity.
- DDE Support.
- Multiple Keyboard Profiles
- Pentium or compatible PC,
- 16 MB minimum,
- DISK SPACE: 9 MB,
- Windows 98 or later
z/Scope TN5250 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
z/Scope TN5250 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark z/Scope TN5250 184.108.40.206
z/Scope TN5250 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.