ZOC 6.04 Ranking & Summary
ZOC 6.04 description
ZOC 6.04 offers you a tool which is known as a telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator.
Its functions (like tabbed sessions, typed command history, scrollback, multiple window support, etc.) and solidly implemented emulations make it the preferred tool for people who have to access Unix shell accounts from a Windows or Mac OS X platform. Linux admins will feel like sitting on their native console with ZOCs support for colors, meta-keys and local printing.
Besides that, it features widely used terminal emulations like vt102, vt220 and several types of ansi and not so widely used ones like TN3270, TN5250, Wyse, TVI and Suns CDE. ZOC also features major file transfer protocols like X-, Y- and Zmodem as well as Kermit and SCP. All these are offered in solid implementations which leave nothing to be desired.
- ZOC is a powerful terminal emulator, SSH client and telnet client, known for its outstanding user interface.
- It lets you access remote hosts via network (telnet/ssh), modem and more.
- This terminal emulator and SSH client is highly configurable and offers unique and advanced features.
- Linux Emulation,
- tabbed multi session support,
- gui redesign
Requirements: 32bit Windows platform or Mac OS X Tiger or higher (Intel or PPC)
ZOC 6.04 Screenshot
ZOC 6.04 Keywords
Bookmark ZOC 6.04
ZOC 6.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SSH Explorer 1.2
- Wise Telnet and Serial Terminal Emulator (32-bit) 3.1.10
- Axessh Windows SSH Client 3.2
- Jagacy 3270 Terminal Emulator 1.5.8
- Jagacy VT Terminal Emulator 1.1.1
- z/Scope Classic Terminal Emulator 126.96.36.199
- NFS Windows Client to Access Unix System 7.0
- z/Scope Warp 4.0 Web-to-Host Terminal Emulator 4.0