Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R324 08.01.2009
Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R324 08.01.2009 Ranking & Summary
Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R324 08.01.2009 description
Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R324 08.01.2009 detects and removes the newest advertising systems. Once the update has been applied, you can delete the reflist.zip file as it is no longer needed.
This update only works with the new Ad-Aware SE. Best of all, it is totally free, just download and enjoy the convenience that it brings to your life.
For more information, you are advised to have a look at the following list of features!
- Ad-Aware is designed to provide advanced protection from known Data-mining, aggressive advertising, Parasites, Scumware, selected traditional Trojans, Dialers, Malware, Browser hijackers, and tracking components. With the release of Ad-Aware SE Personal edition, Lavasoft takes the fight against Spyware to the next level.
- With Lavasofts all new Code Sequence Identification (CSI) technology, you will not only be protected from known content, but will also have advanced protection against many of their unknown variants.
To further protect you, Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition also has the capability to scan and list Alternate Data Streams (ADS) in NTFS enabled volumes. In combination with the new scanning engine, Ad-Aware SE will scan your computer faster and more thoroughly than ever before!
Requirements: No special
Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R324 08.01.2009 Screenshot
Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R324 08.01.2009 Keywords
Bookmark Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R324 08.01.2009
Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R324 08.01.2009 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Ad-Aware AE Definitions File August 26, 2009
- Ad-Aware AE Definitions File August 17, 2009
- Ad-Aware AE Definitions File August 12, 2009
- McAfee VirusScan Definition 5699
- Ad-Aware AE Definitions File July 28, 2009
- Ad-Aware 2007 / 2008 / AE Definitions File 0149.0004 - July 14, 2009
- Max Secure Spyware Detector Threat Definitions 126.96.36.1991 [14 July 2009]
- SUPERAntiSpyware Database Definitions Updates 3992
- Ad-Aware 2008 Definition File 0129.0000 10/09/2008
- Ad-Aware 2008 188.8.131.52
- Ad-aware SE Reference File SE1R292 26.09.2008
- Ad-aware SE Reference File SE1R205 25.11.2007
- Ad-aware SE Reference File SE1R291 23.09.2008
- Ad-aware SE Reference File SE1R296 09.10.2008
- Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R336 12.02.2009
- Ad-aware SE reference file SE1R283 26.08.2008