eScan Corporate Edition 10.x
eScan Corporate Edition 10.x Ranking & Summary
eScan Corporate Edition 10.x description
eScan Corporate Edition 10.x offers a complete AntiVirus, AntiSpam and Content Security solution, which includes Zero Day Protection from Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Keyloggers, Rootkits, Botnets, Hacking, Spam, Phishing and Offensive Content.
eScan ensures complete protection for computer systems and networks with its indigenous powerful technologies such as MicroWorld Winsock Layer (MWL) Technology, Non Intrusive Learning Pattern (NILP) Technology and sophisticated AntiVirus Heuristic Algorithms.
- New User Friendly GUI: The new graphical user interface of eScan has been designed to suit the needs of both novice and expert users with a single screen access to both the virus monitor and the on demand scanner.
- Faster On-Demand Scanning: eScan's new On-Demand Scanner with Cache Technology leads to faster scans and is lighter on system resources. Now, it can also scan USB drives, Spyware and Adware.
- Real-Time Virus and Content Scanning: eScan does Real-Time virus scanning of files, e-mails, e-mail attachments and websites including SMTP, POP3, HTTP and FTP traffic using the MWL Technology and AntiVirus Heuristic Algorithms. It also scans content for confidential data, prohibited content, offensive and obscene language.
- Heuristic Scanning: eScan's sophisticated AntiVirus Heuristic Algorithm detects unknown viruses, that are being continuously released in the wild and protects the users from zero day threats.
- AntiSpam: eScan controls spam effectively using indigenous technologies such as NILP and sophisticated Heuristic filters that work on the basis of specific keywords and phrases.
- Web Protection: eScan provides comprehensive web protection with an in built Web Control that blocks offensive and unsuitable websites as per the user's choice and the effective Popup filter blocks all the pop-up saving bandwidth. With the option Privacy Protection, the users can now prevent their private and confidential data from being stolen from the browser cache.
- Proactive Protection: eScan monitors the registry for any changes in the registry. eScan also detects and warns about the applications that are suspicious in nature.
- Endpoint Security: Endpoint security prevents data thefts and virus infections through USB/Fireewire based portable devices such as flash drives, pen drives, portable hard disks, etc. Application Control allows you to block/permit applications on the networks/personal systems. Suspicious files/applications can also be detected. Windows 2008 NAP (Network Access Protection) support is available as default.
- Firewall: eScan's in-built firewall monitors & logs incoming/outgoing network activities in the system and safeguards it from all network-based attacks.
- eScan Management Console:
- The eScan Management Console (EMC) empowers system administrators to deploy from a central dashboard security measures such as updates of virus signatures & spam definitions, licenses, (un)installing and upgrading of eScan remotely, enabling or disabling of the eScan monitor, send alerts about virus outbreaks and security violations, and enforce an Integrated Security Policy across the network of an enterprise. Administrative tasks can also be performed via the web using a browser. EMC can also instantaneously display alerts about Live Applications, Live USB Detection and Live Site Browsing information, so that the system administrators can get an overview about the bandwidth usage, type and time of internet access by the individual users of the network. This facilitates a full-fledged dynamic audit of all the assets being used in the network of an enterprise.
- Asset Management: Static Asset management is done via the System Information tool. This tool empowers the administrators to have complete information about the hardware and software deployed on the networks.
- Logs and Extensive Reports: Logs and extensive reports are being created and displayed by all the modules for Protection, Scan and Update.
- Automatic Compressed Updates: Automatic Compressed Updates are being provided by eScan for both the software as well as the virus and spam definitions. The Virus signature/spam definitions are being automatically updated hourly for instsnt protection from existing and emerging threats.
- 24x7 Free Technical Support: Free telephonic and online technical support (via email, chat and forums) is provided round the clock.
- Now eScan is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Dutch & Turkish languages.
Enhancements: Enhanced Vista and 64 bit OS Support
- Pentium compatible processor 200 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB (256 MB recommended)
- 800 X 600 or higher resolution.
- Internet Explorer 5.0
- 150 MB of free Hard Disk Space
- CD-ROM Drive
eScan Corporate Edition 10.x Screenshot
eScan Corporate Edition 10.x Keywords
Bookmark eScan Corporate Edition 10.x
eScan Corporate Edition 10.x Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- eScan Professional 2003e
- eScan Corporate Edition 10.0.968.374
- eScan Pro Edition 9.0.824.205
- eScan 9.0.824.205
- eScan Corporate Edition 9.0.824.205
- eScan Professional 9.0.824.205
- eScan Pro Edition 9.0.779.1
- eScan Corporate Edition 9.0.779.1
- eScan Corporate Edition 9.0.779.1
- eScan Pro Edition 9.0.742.1
- eScan Pro Edition 9.0.722.1
- eScan Corporate Edition 9.0.722.1
- eScan Professional 8.0.671.1
- eScan 8.0.671.1
- eScan Enterprise Edition 8.0.653.1
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 11, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 28, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 22, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 11, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 10, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 3, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 2, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 1, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Professional Edition 7.5.557a1435
- Norton AntiVirus Definitions Update (i32 Package) 11/05/2008
- WebWasher 3.0
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Server Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.1241
- eScan Antivirus Corporate Edition For Win 95/98/ME 2.5.181
- eScan Corporate for Proxy Servers 2.6.518.8
- Kernel Filter for Content Protection 1.0
- K9 Web Protection for Win XP/2000 3.2.36
- "About Us" areas on corporate websites (2nd edition): site license
- eScan Antivirus - Virus Control Edition
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 23, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 25, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 31, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 18, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 5, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions June 29, 2009