McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.0.482
McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.0.482 Ranking & Summary
McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.0.482 description
McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.0.482 is a good solution for you in case you want to detect and remove particular viruses from your PC
McAfee AVERT Stinger is not a substitute for the full anti-virus protection, but rather a tool that assists administrators and users when dealing with an infected system.
Stinger utilizes next generation scan engine technology, including process scanning, digitally signed DAT files, and scan performance optimizations.
Windows ME and XP utilize a restore utility that backs up selected files automatically to the C:_Restore folder.
The filename has been changed from "stinger.exe" to "s-t-i-n-g-e-r.exe" to circumvent anti-stinger tactics used by Sober.p.
This means that an infected file could be stored there as a backup file, and VirusScan will be unable to delete these files. You must disable the System Restore Utility to remove the infected files from the C:_Restore folder.
This version of Stinger includes detection for all known variants :
- BackDoor-AQJ BackDoor-CEB BackDoor-CFB
- BackDoor-JZ Bat/Mumu.worm Exploit-DcomRpc
- Exploit-LSASS IPCScan IRC/Flood.ap
- IRC/Flood.bi IRC/Flood.cd NTServiceLoader
- PWS-Narod PWS-Sincom.dll W32/Anig.worm
- W32/Bagle@MM W32/Blaster.worm (Lovsan) W32/Bugbear@MM
- W32/Deborm.worm.gen W32/Doomjuice.worm W32/Dumaru
- W32/Elkern.cav W32/Fizzer.gen@MM W32/FunLove
- W32/Klez W32/Korgo.worm W32/Lirva
- W32/Lovgate W32/Mimail W32/MoFei.worm
- W32/Mumu.b.worm W32/MyDoom W32/Nachi.worm
- W32/Netsky W32/Nimda W32/Pate
- W32/Polybot W32/Sasser.worm W32/SirCam@MM
- W32/Sober W32/Sobig W32/SQLSlammer.worm
- W32/Swen@MM W32/Yaha@MM W32/Zafi
McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.0.482 Screenshot
McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.0.482 Keywords
Bookmark McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.0.482
McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.0.0.482 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.