TrustPort PC Security 2009 2.0
TrustPort PC Security 2009 2.0 Ranking & Summary
TrustPort PC Security 2009 2.0 description
TrustPort PC Security 2009 2.0 is ideal for the safety of your computer. At all entry points, it protects against various types of malicious codes; it provides antivirus, antispyware and antiadware control. It checks electronic mail and reliably takes away spam. It prevents downloading malware from the web environment, it protects children and youth against improper web content. It controls all communications with the internet and enables blocking of unknown connections.
The solution further increases security of stored data and of their exchange, via tools for real time encryption, for communications verified by electronic signature, for creation of encrypted archives, for reliable shredding of sensitive data intended to be erased.
In comparison with previous versions, TrustPort PC Security 2009 brings a brand new graphical user interface with neat modern icons. In addition to the default skin, user can choose from hundreds of other skins, available for free on the internet. The solution can be used in two operating modes, for beginners or for advanced users. First one offers easy and transparent control of all essential functions, second one enables detailed settings according to the needs of the user. Users working on more workstations will appreciate option of creating portable antivirus protection on a flash disk. For the rare case of fatal operation system failure, it is possible to prepare a recovery disk in advance.
- Stops malicious codes at all entry points into the computer. Disposes of viruses that are either attached to e-mails, hidden on websites, or that are waiting on your computer till the infected file is run. The program uses a combination of several scanning engines which greatly improve detection capabilities, and also reveals previously unknown virus threats based on their structure and behavior.
- Personal Firewall
- Oversees all communication between the computer and the outside world. Allows user applications to communicate with the Internet, but will not allow access to your computer from outside intruders. When an unknown connection is found, the user is given the choice to either permit the connection or to block it.
- Safeguards electronic communications with the help of asymmetric encryption and electronic signature. Includes a tool for the management of private keys and user certificates, and allows the electronic signing and time stamping of documents.
- Archive Encryption
- Protects sensitive data as it can be saved in encrypted archives. Archives can be created and extracted, whilst archive files can be inserted and deleted all easily by users with the help of an intuitive interface. As needed the level of archive compression can also be set.
- Disk Protection
- Allows simple online data encryption by moving sensitive files to a virtual disk. Also offers the option to create any number of encrypted disks which can easily be connected or disconnected at any time.
- Data Shredder
- Enables the safe disposal of sensitive data so that in no case could it be restored and abused by a unauthorized person. Data which can be shred includes temporary Internet files, history of visited pages, the recycle bin etc.
- Antivirus and antispyware
- Personal Firewall
- Anti-spam protection
- Prevention against phishing
- Filtering of unsuitable sites
- Use of electronic signature
- Encryption of valuable data
- Reliable data shredding
- New interface and icons, multiple skins, parental lock, dual user mode, creation of a boot disk, mobile antivirus protection for flash disks, interactive firewall
- Recommended: Intel Pentium IV, 512 MB RAM, 310 MB free hard drive space
TrustPort PC Security 2009 2.0 Screenshot
TrustPort PC Security 2009 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark TrustPort PC Security 2009 2.0
TrustPort PC Security 2009 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.