Brightfilter Parental Control 2009 188.8.131.52
Brightfilter Parental Control 2009 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Brightfilter Parental Control 2009 220.127.116.11 description
Brightfilter Parental Control 2009 18.104.22.168 is recognized as an interesting utility that allows you to enables parents and administrators to quickly and easily set different filtering profiles on the same PC. One license covers up to three PCs. The service filters at the Internet level, which means that the database used does not reside on the PC, but is updated daily in real time.
With Brightfilter, you can change user settings remotely and use easy defaults to block chat, pornographic content, and other material that you deem unsuitable. However, parents and adults can choose unrestricted access, save that the solution blocks access to known spyware, phishing, and malware sites.
Brightfilter Parental Control 2008 features Spam e-mail URL coverage; Spyware Protection; Phishing Protection (in conjunction with the Anti-Phishing Working Group); and default blocking of the IWF list of illegal Web sites. Real-time updates provide a maintenance-free service to ensure the highest level of protection for your users and PCs.
- The database contains millions of website addresses, representing the culmination of over 15 years of work.
- The database is updated 24x7 365 days a year and is used by over 20,000 organizations worldwide.
- With data gathered in over 60 languages and researched by a team of over 40 engineers you can be sure that the very best level of protection is available to you and your family.
- The data is provided by global companies such as N2H2, Secure Computing and CyberGuard; and Internet Security and Child Protection organizations such as TrustedSource, CIPA, APWG and IWF.
- One-click filtering. Parents can just set pre-defined levels of internet access according to age. Just click the U, PG, 12, 15, 18 icons and Brightfilter will automatically filter Internet content relevant to that age.
- Brightfilter - Tools to tailor your filtering
- Tools to tailor your filtering. You still have full control, should you want to specifically allow or deny any particular website or category.
- Surf-time. You can limit your child's access by time of day. If you don't want them surfing the web at night, or during homework time - you just select the hours you want to disable Internet access. It's like setting the heating timer, but easier.
- Make your PC safer. Viruses and Spyware that can infect your PC come from malicious websites. Brightfilter keeps a list of these, and automatically blocks them - limiting the risk of your PC becoming infected.
- Protect your identity. Websites used for 'phishing', which capture your details for fraud and identity theft, are known to Brightfilter too. These websites will automatically be blocked giving you peace of mind.
- Nothing to remember - just click and go. Young children or visitors can safely surf the web without needing a password. Brightfilter automatically restricts access to the safest possible level.
- It works on all typical PCs. Brightfilter works on Windows XP or Vista. It doesn't matter whether you browse the web with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari or any other browser software - Brightfilter works with them all.
Enhancements: Adds new easy-to-use interface and autorefresh settings features.
Brightfilter Parental Control 2009 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Brightfilter Parental Control 2009 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Brightfilter Parental Control 2009 188.8.131.52
Brightfilter Parental Control 2009 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.