10-Strike Connection Monitor 1.6
10-Strike Connection Monitor 1.6 Ranking & Summary
10-Strike Connection Monitor 1.6 description
10-Strike Connection Monitor 1.6 is a program for Microsoft Windows networks, which ccan manage access to your shared folders, and monitor people getting info from your files over local network.
The program generates screen, sound, and e-mail notifications on connections to shared resources, and maintains a log file with information on remote user and computer name, accessed file and folder name, date, type of access, and so on. It also allows you to enable and disable access to network shares when necessary using the program's context menu in the system tray.
After starting, the program hides into the system tray displaying the program icon with the context menu. With its help, you can stop or start again the Server service which provides the network access to your shared folders via NetBios (SMB). Configure alerts that notify you when a certain user connects to your shared folders. When the specified user accesses your shared resources, the program will send e-mail messages or even start an external application. View the log file with information on remote user and computer name that accessed your shared folders and files, the accessed file's name and path, date and type of the access (reading/writing).
- Constantly monitor access to your shared folders, files, printers, and the registry in a real-time. When a new connection occurs, the program will notify you with a sound and a message window in the upper right corner of the screen (or with a balloon tip in the system tray).
- Audit changes to a shared folder. Configure "Alerts" and receive screen, sound, and e-mail notifications on connections to a certain shared folder or file. Be notified when a connection to your shared folder occurs by a certain user, from a certain computer, or from a computer with certain IP or MAC address.
- Maintain an access log file. All connections to your shared folders are recorded to the log file (it stores the following information: connection date and time, remote computer name, remote user name, files and folders opened by remote user, file access type).
- Disconnect users and terminate their access to your resources manually, using the context menu, or automatically, using alerts.
- Disconnect users who download large files automatically according to the blacklist settings.
- Upon user requests, it is developed a service application that monitors access to shared folders in addition to the regular GUI program. It isprogram and released 10-Strike Connection Monitor Pro. The monitoring service provides almost the same functionality as the standard GUI program 10-Strike Connection Monitor. It records access logs, rises alerts, and notifies an administrator via e-mail, sound, and screen messages. When you logon to the system, a regular tray program starts. With its help, you can configure the monitoring service (the "NT Service" section of the program settings) and view access logs.
- Added a mechanism for monitoring the creation and removal of files in a specified folder. Unlike the access monitoring mechanism, it cannot determine the user performed the operation. However, by analyzing the alert and connection logs, you can figure out which user connected to the folder at the time the file was removed.
- Added disconnecting all users with the number of resources being used equal to 0 after the specified time span. That can be critical when the number of such "dead" connections reaches the maximum, and new users can no longer connect to the resource. In this case, you can take advantage of the application?s capability to disconnect idle sessions.
- Added specifying a sender's IP address and computer name in e-mail notifications.
- local network,
- shared folders
10-Strike Connection Monitor 1.6 Screenshot
10-Strike Connection Monitor 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark 10-Strike Connection Monitor 1.6
10-Strike Connection Monitor 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.