HostsXpert 4.3 Ranking & Summary
HostsXpert 4.3 description
HostsXpert is an ultra-groovy Hosts file Manager, Editor and Helper-outter. Below you will find a list of HostsXperts important functions.
- Append File - Allows selection of a file to be appended to your current hosts file.
- Replace File - Allows selection of a file to replace your hosts file.
- Merge File - Allows selection of a file
to be merged with your current hosts file.
- Create Backup - Creates a Backup of you current hosts file. Backup file will be placed where ever HostsXpert.exe resides on your Hard drive.
- Restore Backup - Restores the backup hosts file.
- Restore MS Hosts - Restores the hosts file to Microsofts original hosts file.
- Add to Hosts Files - Adds the line item into your hosts file.
- Delete Line - Deletes highlighted line from hosts file.
- Comments - Insert # / Remove# - Insert or Remove "#" (comment marker).
- Sort File - Sorts the current hosts file in alphanumeric order, removes all comment lines.
- Swap Localhost - Swaps the current hosts file between 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0
- Remove Block Items - Removes all blocking lines in the current hosts file.
- Copy to Clipboard - Copies the current hosts file to the clipboard.
- Make Hosts read-only/writable toggle
- Search - Enter text to be searched for, click Previous or Next.
- Open in Memopad - Opens the Memopad built-in to HostsXpert
- Save Hosts
- Saves the Hosts file from Memopad.
- Save As - Allows you to save the hosts file as a file other than "Hosts".
- Save Hosts Exit Memopad - Saves the Hosts file from Memopad, and returns you to normal view.
- Exit Memopad - Does not save changes.
HostsXpert 4.3 Screenshot
HostsXpert 4.3 Keywords
Bookmark HostsXpert 4.3
HostsXpert 4.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.