ServerSentinel 2.0.2 Ranking & Summary
ServerSentinel 2.0.2 description
ServerSentinel 2.0.2 is regarded as an effective and useful tool that is designed to allow you to monitor server and network services as well as local resources automatically and reliably. The monitoring software reacts and informs immediately in case of failures and irregularities. This minimizes server downtimes and increases the availability of monitored systems.
ServerSentinel monitors servers, network services, such as HTTP, POP3 and SNMP, as well as hard drives and memory usage. Various monitoring sensors and individually definable testing intervals ensure a reliable system monitoring. By means of connected hardware sensors*, you can, for example, verify the temperature and humidity in the server room.
If an error or irregularity is tracked, ServerSentinel notifies you in real time via email, text-to-speech output, acoustic or optical* warning signal. This immediate notification allows taking precautions to avoid system failure and limitation of availability. ServerSentinel can also take immediate action by running automatic scripts or programs that can take corrective actions.
- Versatile and Dependable Monitoring
- Server and network services
- Hardware components
- Environmental influences such as room temperature and humidity by means of hardware sensors
- Folder properties (folder size can also be monitored in connection with SpaceObServer, in case it is installed) and size of single files
- Increase Reliability in the Network
- Ping sensor (ICMP)
- SNMP sensor monitors network devices (e.g. server, router, printer, uninterruptible power supply (UPS)) and can receive SNMP traps from these devices
- HTTP sensor for web server
- TCP sensor
- Monitor Windows Systems
- Random requests with general WMI sensors
- Specialized WMI sensors for values from hard drives, processes, the system load or Windows event log (local and on external systems via remote)
- Ensure Performance of Mail Servers
- Monitor mail servers or their services (SMTP, POP3 or IMAP sensors)
- Get Notified in Case of Failures
- Email (also with attachments)
- SMS text message (e.g. from connected mobile telephones)
- Acoustic or optical warning signs (e.g. over connected USB Signal Light)
- Entries in Windows event log
- React and Prevent Failures
- Automatic execution of scripts or programs in case of critical system conditions
- Control of local and external services allows e.g. rebooting a crashed system service
- Switch random equipment on and off with the help of a USB Switchable Power Socket
- Change certain values per SNMP
- Configure Individually
- Individual definition of check interval and threshold values
- Sensors can depend on other sensors
- Consecutively execute multiple actions
- Exclusion times for conditions (e.g. do not execute action for CPU load during backup times)
- Remote Desktop connection to monitored server via context menu
- Save and Analyze Measurement Results
- All measurement results are saved in database
- Results can be grouped and filtered in the details view (e.g. filter out problems)
- Graphic display in diagram
- Expand Core Functionality Easily
- Additional sensors and actions libraries (Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs)) can be easily integrated through an interface
- The evaluation option of a condition in case of "Perform Action once if the condition persists" will now be saved correctly.
- Two new templates for the notifications were added:
- Sensor: Returns all properties of a sensor.
- ShortSensor: Returns only the most important properties of a sensor.
- The most important properties of a sensor were additionally added to the default template for the email action.
- The problem that negative values were sometimes saved if the available memory of the systemload sensor was greater than 4 GB, has been fixed.
- Under rare circumstances an error could occur after a sensor was edited.
- The execution of an action can now be suppressed during sensor tests.
- Many other small improvements and minor bug fixes have been included.
- Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 Server or Windows 7
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5. If the components are not available on the System, Setup will automatically install them.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.5 or better
- 128 MB RAM
- At least 20 MB available disk space.
- 800 x 600 or higher resolution with at least 256 colors
ServerSentinel 2.0.2 Screenshot
ServerSentinel 2.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark ServerSentinel 2.0.2
ServerSentinel 2.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.