Signed Sealed & Delivered 1.1.4
Signed Sealed & Delivered 1.1.4 Ranking & Summary
Signed Sealed & Delivered 1.1.4 description
Signed, Sealed & Delivered enables you to package confidential information within a secure encrypted, compressed software vault for transfer over the web. Create an empty vault and specify an encryption phrase.
Afterwards, you have to email the empty vault and tge recipient will add confidential files/message into it. They then return the sealed, encrypted, compressed vault to you, which you can open using the original encryption phrase.
- Attach individual files each up to 128mb in size
- Messages up to 32kb of plain text
- Optional password on system config
to prevent unauthorised changes to system setup
- User friendly, intuitive interface with selectable skins
- User definable minimum encryption phrase length – you can choose how secure you want to be (from 8-64 chars excluding spaces)
- AntiVirus integration to any anti-virus software that supports command line parameters
- Integrated SMTP email for sending vault files
- Integrated version checking – check for version updates when you want to (internet access required)
- Comprehensive file extraction – extract individual files or the whole package, retain the original folder structure of attached files
- Optional per-vault expiry date so old files cannot be opened once expired
- Integrated vault file management – rename, copy, move and delete vault files without having to drag around Explorer
- Rijndael AES encryption to maintain data confidentiality
- Built in file compression. Files are not only encrypted based on the encryption phrase but compressed to reduce vault size
- Task oriented sidebar
- .NET Framework 2.0
Signed Sealed & Delivered 1.1.4 Screenshot
Signed Sealed & Delivered 1.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Signed Sealed & Delivered 1.1.4
Signed Sealed & Delivered 1.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.