Access 2007 Password 1.0
Access 2007 Password 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Access 2007 Password 1.0 description
Access 2007 Password 1.0 is a useful and handy tool which allows you to reset the password of the encrypted Access 2007 database (.accdb) regardless of its length and complexity. Processing time depends on the computing power available: from several hours to several days , however result is guaranteed in contrast to brute-force password recovery. Access 2007 Password works with MS Access 2007 Databases with default encryption only!
Access 2007 Password allows you to replace lost or unknown password of any encrypted database in Access 2007 format with the new one by calculating the set of encryption and correction values needed to modify original database. Due to technique used the original password length or complexity is not important. The calculations are based on internal fixed length data structures generated from the password so the processing time is almost identical for any database with the slight variation of 10-15%.
- The unique Access 2007 password replacement technology with guaranteed results.
- Works with the database passwords regardless of the length and complexity.
- Highly optimized code guarantees maximum performance.
- Supports up to 32 simultaneous processing threads (multi-CPU, multi-core and HT).
- Up to 8 computers can be used in parallel with the Task files technique.
Access 2007 Password 1.0 Screenshot
Access 2007 Password 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Access 2007 Password 1.0
Access 2007 Password 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.