Ad-Aware AE Definitions File 0149.0005 - April 7th, 2009
Ad-Aware AE Definitions File 0149.0005 - April 7th, 2009 Ranking & Summary
Ad-Aware AE Definitions File 0149.0005 - April 7th, 2009 description
Ad-Aware protects you from spyware that secretly takes control of your computer, resulting in aggressive advertising pop-ups, sluggish computer activity and even identity theft through stolen private information. The publisher gives you the tools to detect hazardous content on your computer, clearly identify their threat level, and then give you the ability to remove unwanted content, so that your private information remains right where it should - under your control.
In some circumstances, such as if your proxy settings are not configured properly, you may not be able to update the Detection Database by using Web Update.
You can manually update the Detection Database with the latest Definitions File by following the steps below:
- Close Ad-Aware.
- Download the latest Definitions File in a ZIP file.
- Save the file to a temporary location.
- When complete, unzip the contents of the file to the installation directory of Ad-Aware, which is usually C:/Program Files/Lavasoft/Ad-Aware.
- Open Ad-Aware. You can confirm the latest Definitions File is installed by looking at Update Status on Ad-Awares main status screen.
10 years of malware experience combined in one dynamic application. Ad-Aware - Anniversary Edition offers radically improved performance and efficiency, along with comprehensive malware protection. With real-time monitoring, threat alerts, and automatic updates you can rest easy knowing that you are protected.
1. Shop, bank, and make travel arrangements online
- Keep you safe from password stealers, keyloggers, spyware, trojans, online fraudsters, identity thieves and other potential cyber criminals.
2. Control your privacy
- Erase tracks left behind while surfing the Web - on browsers such as Internet Explorer, Opera, and Firefox - in one easy click.
3. Get Peace of Mind
- Know that your personal information is kept safe from dangerous intruders and prying eyes.
1. Detect, Remove AND Clean
- A step beyond simply detecting and removing malware, Ad-Aware intelligently cleans and restores your system by removing all traces of the infection.
2. Ad-Watch Live! Basic
- Integrated real-time process protection blocks malicious processes and infected programs that try to start or run on your system, to prevent them from further integration in your system.
3. Rootkit Removal System
- Advanced anti-rootkit technology protects you from hidden threats and stealth attacks that are designed to gain access to your system by avoiding detection.
4. Radically improved resource efficiency
- The new version provides ultimate resource efficiency with minimal strain on your system's resources.
5. Lavasoft SmartSet
- Let the experts at Lavasoft guide you. Lavasoft SmartSet makes scanning and cleaning as easy as possible - by providing automatically configured settings for scans, and by providing recommended actions for found infections.
6. Customizable Profile Scans
- Easily create personalized scan profiles so that Ad-Aware only scans areas that you select. Save time by scanning areas where known malicious programs are located, or choose from 13 different sections to scan, including critical sections, only executables, ZIP files, and the Windows registry.
7. External Drive Scanning
- Scan your external storage device, iPod, DVD’s, USB’s, or any other drives that you connect to your PC for an additional layer of security.
8. Pin-Point Scanning
- Quickly identify whether suspicious files are safe or malicious - right-click any file or folder to perform an immediate Ad-Aware scan or to make a submission to Lavasoft researchers for analysis via ThreatWork.
9. Easy to download, install & use
- Effortlessly maneuver the complexities of malware detection and removal with our new, user-friendly interface.
10. Automatic Updates
- Protect against the latest forms of malware with faster, updates to guard your privacy against cyber attacks throughout the license duration.
11. System Restore Point
- Set a Windows system restore point so you can clean-up your system without fear of obstructing your operating system – revert to a previous state in the event of a problem.
- Control your privacy by erasing tracks left behind while surfing the web on multiple browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera, with one easy click.
13. Full integration with Windows Security Center
- Get Ad-Aware protection and status notifications through the Windows Security Center.
14. Supported Languages
- English, Dutch, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
Ad-Aware AE Definitions File 0149.0005 - April 7th, 2009 Screenshot
Ad-Aware AE Definitions File 0149.0005 - April 7th, 2009 Keywords
Bookmark Ad-Aware AE Definitions File 0149.0005 - April 7th, 2009
Ad-Aware AE Definitions File 0149.0005 - April 7th, 2009 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Ad-Aware AE Definitions File August 26, 2009
- Ad-Aware AE Definitions File August 17, 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 19 August 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 18 August 2009
- Ad-Aware AE Definitions File August 12, 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 11 August 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 30 July 2009
- Ad-Aware AE Definitions File July 28, 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definition Complete Update 04/24/2009
- Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition Definition File 0149.0005(7/15/2009)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 23 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 22 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 21 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 17 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 16 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 15 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 02 June 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 01 June 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 26 June 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 10 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 03 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 07 July 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 17 June 2009
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Definitions 08 July 2009