Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional 5.41.0
Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional 5.41.0 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional 5.41.0 description
Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional 5.41.0 is considered as a helpful and reliable application that lets you encrypt/decrypt/shred/make sfx .exe/zip files.
This program was included into PCWorld's 5 top encryption tools of the year. This program has a nice and clean user-friendly interface and full ZIP files support.
- Easy in use
- Skins (13 skins in standard downloadable package)
- AEP2010 integrates itself into Windows Context Menu, thus, you can encrypt/decrypt/shred files directly from Windows Explorer
- Work with files
- Batch Encryption: encrypt multiple files in a batch, encrypt folders or entire directory trees at one time.
- AEP2010 PRO encrypts every kind of file on every kind of medium, whether floppy disk, removable hard drive, zip drive, tape drive or other
- Full .ZIP support AEP2010 PRO can browse for existing .zip archives, extract its contents and even create new .zip archives!
- Built in files compression to reduce size in transmission
- Secure communicating with others via Internet
- Ability to send encrypted files and messages via Internet
- Ability to make self-decrypting executables (to transmit private files via e-mail as secure attachments) for sending it to people who do not have AEP2010 PRO. The recipient can unlock the data by just starting the self-extracting file within Windows and entering the passphraze.
- The only requirement for self-extracting files is that the recipients must be running some form of Microsoft Windows. All they need is a key to access the contents i.e. a totally secure system is possible without any modification of existing mail systems using any mail system that supports file attachments.
- Ability to encrypt email text (or any other text message) to send it securely via e-mail, chat, or instant messengers like ICQ, AOL Messenger, Microsoft Messenger and etc. The recipent must enter the password to read this message. Advanced Encryption Package has special clipboard encryption tool. You just need to press special hot key to encrypt or decrypt text in clipboard.
- No backdoors
- No "back door" in the software - No access possible under any circumstances. If you do not remember the password you cannot access the encrypted contents. There is no special procedure, secret code, or hidden entry method to fall back on.
- Statistically impregnable against brute force attacks. For encryption and protection your important documents, AEP2010 uses 20 strong encryption algorithms: DESX, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL(AES), CAST,3-DES, RC2, DIAMOND2, TEA, SAFER, 3-WAY, GOST, SHARK, SQUARE, SKIPJACK, TWOFISH, MARS, SERPENT
- AEP includes the dictionary of 45,000 common passwords to prevent user of using unsecure words
- AEP has user privacy tool removing all internet traces like URL history, typed URLs, Favorities, Recycle Bin, typed passwords in web forms and etc.
- Built in file shredder - i.e. wiping the contents of the original pre-encrypted file beyond recovery to make sure that not even a trace remains after shredding. (matching and exceeding the specifications of the U.S. Department of Defense) to stop software and hardware recovery tools. With using AEP2008 Pro, nobody can recover deleted files!
- AEP2008 Pro supports 18 file wiping algorithms: Peter Gutmann algorithm, U.S. DoD 5200.28-STD, VSITR, German Standard, Bruce Schneier algorithm, NATO Data Destruction Standard, GOST P50739-95 Russian Standard, NCSC-TG-025, The National Computer Security Center Standard, U.S. DoD 5200.28-M, RCMP TSSIT OPS-II, Canadian Standard, NAVSO P-5239-26, US Navy Standard, AFSSI-5020, US Air-Force Standard, AR380-19, US Army Standard, HMG Infosec 5, PRNG Stream Wipe, Quick Wipe algorithm.
- RSA Algorithm Support
- AEP2010 Pro supports symmetric and asymmetric encryption. In first mode (symmetric) you just need to enter a password to encrypt and/or decrypt files using one of 17 strong encryption algorithms including AES. In second mode (asymmetric) AEP uses two different key files: public and private. Public key file can be available to everyone in the world. Public key file is used to encrypt files. But this file cannot be used to decrypt file - only encryption. Private key file - is your secret password file. You should use it to decrypt files.
- AEP2010 PRO includes PKI keys manager and key generator tool. It generated RSA keys with strength: 512, 768, 1024 or 2048 bit.
- Command line utility can be used to automate enryption process. It supports all RSA functions.
- RSA encryption is used with strong symmetric encryption algorithms together
- AEP2010 PRO can protect the use of private key file by password. In this case you can keep this secret file in public domain. It cannot be used by another persons because it is needed to know the right password.
Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional 5.41.0 Screenshot
Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional 5.41.0 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional 5.41.0
Advanced Encryption Package 2009 Professional 5.41.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.