Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.1
Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.1 Ranking & Summary
Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.1 description
Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.1 provides a powerful and professional tool for you to protect your private PDF files against unexpected viewers
Standard PDF Encryption with owner and user passwords used to be the only PDF protection. Unfortunately passwords do not stop somebody of passing the PDF document on to somebody else. Even worse is the fact that PDF passwords can be removed very easy. The owner password for example can be removed in a matter of seconds without even knowing the passwords.
The Aloaha PDF Crypter solves these PDF limitations and offers a complete DRM solution. Aloaha encrypts the PDF documents with the public key(s) of the user allowed to read/display the PDF document. As the resulting PDF document is PDF 1.5 compatible it can be read with the free Adobe Reader 6 or higher.
Certificate encrypted documents cannot be passed on to a third person – thus making them the ideal solution for eBook distribution or secure sealing of documents.
The Aloaha FileCrypter encrypts any document with a list of public keys stored in the users address book or certicate store. These encrypted files can only be decrypted if the recipient has at least one valid private key of the recipient list installed in his windows certificate store.
PDF Documents will be encrypted fully Adobe Reader 6/7 compatible. The advantage is that the recipient of such an encrypted PDF document does not need to have any special decryption software installed. The method is better known as ebook format.
NON PDF Documents will be compressed, encrypted and saved as .aloaha files. To decrypt .aloaha files the Aloaha FileCrypter is needed. Please note that decryption of files is a freeware function of the Aloaha FileCrypter.
- PDF Encryption PDF 1.5 compatible (Reader 6)
- Certificate based Encryption (X.509)
- multiple certificates supported
- Only owner of private key can open document
- No Passwords needed
- Multiple owners possible
- A list of certificates/authorized people can be defined to be allowed to open encrypted PDF.
- OCX Component included
- Can replace old traditional security (APDFPR)
- (traditional password based security is extremely insecure! For example lost passwords can be removed with the Aloaha PDF Editor)
- S/MIME Mailer included
- This intelligent mailer will send your PDF in an encrypted S/Mime email which is automatically signed with your certificate!
- can be assigned to right mouse click in windows explorer
- Drag&Drop supported
- PDF Attachments
- One underrated feature of PDF is its ability to act as a container for other files. One example of where this could be useful would be attaching the original Word, Excel or other source files to the final PDF document, allowing it to be more readily updated. Since it is possible to attach literally any type of file, the PDF can also act as a secure delivery medium for sensitive or commercial content. You can just drag and drop your files to be attached on the "Files to embed" screen and Aloaha will embed them into your PDF before encrypting.
- Encryption API (Enterprise Version only)
- NON PDF File encryption and decryption as freeware added
- LDAP Client and Public Key Finder added
Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.1 Screenshot
Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.1 Keywords
Bookmark Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.1
Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.117
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.115
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.111
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.105
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.101
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.100
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.99
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.98
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.97
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.96
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.95
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.93
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.90
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.75
- Aloaha PDF Crypter 3.9.70