Anti-Trojan Elite 5.5.1
Anti-Trojan Elite 5.5.1 Ranking & Summary
Anti-Trojan Elite 5.5.1 description
Anti Trojan Elite has some useful utilities especially. The network utility can been used to disconnect suspicious TCP connections; The process utility can been used to kill suspicious processes even the process has the system priviage, even it has the ability to unload suspicious modules in all processes; The registry repair utility can been used to repair registry altered by malware; The registry monitor utility can been used to repair any change of important registry keys and values with real time.
- Disk and memory scan supported.
- Real-time malware firewall.
- Compressed files (RAR ZIP CAB) scan supported.
- Backup module: Backup trojan files before killing.
- Network Manager. View the tcp/udp states and the processes they belonged to. User can disconnect any tcp connection and stop the opposite process.
- Process manager. View the processes and its DLL modules' information. User can terminate any process and unload any DLL module.
- Internet Explorer and registry repair utility.
- Updating online supported, and auto check updates when ATE starts.
- Real-time registry monitor utility.
- Update the anti-malware library to Aug. 27, 2011
- Windows 98 ME 2000 XP 2003 Vista 7
Anti-Trojan Elite 5.5.1 Screenshot
Anti-Trojan Elite 5.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark Anti-Trojan Elite 5.5.1
Anti-Trojan Elite 5.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.