Ascendant NFM (Network File Monitor) 1.60
Ascendant NFM (Network File Monitor) 1.60 Ranking & Summary
Ascendant NFM (Network File Monitor) 1.60 description
Ascendant NFM (Network File Monitor) 1.60 gives you much convenience with this useful program which represents the latest in cutting-edge network file monitoring security software and asset protection. While requiring absolutely no software installation on any computer on your network you can centrally monitor and record every single file action that occurs on your network. Every file opening, creation, modification, and deletion is recorded along with the user that performed the action, and when. In addition, Ascendant NFM contains essential logging tools that will log and show you every application and website used by users on your network.
Not only can Ascendant NFM monitor and log every file event that occurs on your network, but it can also protect your sensitive data and assets by archiving copies of specified files whenever they are modified, as well as alerting you whenever a user changes or deletes any critical files on your network.
- Record every file event on your network - all file openings, creations, deletions, and changes
- Essential application and website logging records what programs and sites users use
- Archive critical files whenever they are modified by users
- Receive instant alerts when sensitive data is altered or tampered with in any way
- Built-in log searching, filtering, and archive viewing for easy data management
- Comprehensive reporting tools, including top files used and most active users and computers
- Track user web activity by archiving web content that is downloaded
- Monitor your entire network from one central location
- Absolutely no client installations required to monitor a workstation
- 100% undetectable by users - NFM does not store anything on monitored workstations
- Network File Monitoring and Logging
- Are you concerned if sensitive data and assets on your network are being tampered with without your knowledge? Is is possible that network users are leaking information from your network to someone outside? Perhaps they are downloading media files on work time and not staying on task.
- Ascendant NFM can log every file action on your network. Every file that is opened, created, modified, or deleted by users will be logged. The full file path along with the user that performed the action, and at the time the action occurred is logged. NFM can show you if sensitive files are being modified, and it can show you everything a user downloads when they think no one is watching. Should you wish to restrict network wide monitoring to only specific files you can use the built-in filtering mechanism that will allow you log only specific files, directories, or file types on your network.
- Application Usage Monitoring
- Do you wonder if employees or network users are installing and running software they should not be? Are they playing games or chatting when they should be working or completing an important task?
- Ascendant NFM can log and show you a list of applications each user on your network uses. Each application log includes the name of the user that executed the program, and when they executed it. If your network users are playing games, running chat software, browsing the web, or running legitimate productivity applications you will know. With a single click you can view all applications a selected computer has used (sorted by user), or all applications used on your entire network.
- Website Activity Usage Monitoring
- Are your network users browsing the web during work shifts? Should they be staying on task instead of looking at countless websites? Do you need to know what websites your users are going to?
- Ascendant NFM can log every single website event that occurs on your network. Ascendant NFM can log and show you every website users visit with Internet Explorer or Firefox, allowing you to rest easy knowing exactly where your users are going. Website logs can be viewed by computer, or for the entire network in a single click. The website logs will show you what websites were visited by each user on your network computers.
- File Archiving and Backup
- If you have sensitive data on your network and a malicious user modifies it or deletes it - do you have a copy? Would you like to see a copy of every website users visit while they are supposed to be working? Perhaps you need to track a large project directory and need to have copies of all new files and modifications.
- Ascendant NFM can watch over all file events and selectively archive files that you specify to a secure location. NFM can archive files by specific names (such as payroll-records.db), by file extensions (such as .htm or .doc), and even directory paths (such as Temporary Internet Data). NFM can be set to retain the most recent modified copy of each file filter you specify, or it can retain every copy that is made, ensuring data is not lost, and tracks are not covered.
- File Alert Notifications
- Do you have sensitive data that requires your attention in the event that it is modified by a user on your network?
- Acting as a data watchdog, Ascendant NFM can passively watch every file event users perform on your network. When a specified file is modified or deleted you can receive an email alert instantly detailing the event that occurred so you can take action. You can specify file alerts by specific file names, file extensions, or directory names.
- Comprehensive Reporting Tools
- Do you need to present log data to a higher up? Or do you just want the ability to quickly see who the most active users are on your network? Ascendant NFM's comprehensive reporting tools can generate a handful of unique reports that allow you to easily assess your network data situation without having to pour through thousands of log entries. Reports that NFM can generate are:
- Complete file usage for selected computers, or all network computers
- Top files used on selected computers, or all network computers
- Most active users that are modifying files on your network
- Most active computers that are modifying files on your network
- Centralized Log Viewing and Management
- Ascendant NFM has a built-in log viewer that allows you to view and manage all file usage logs from your network in one location.
- Ascendant NFM's logging capabilities can produce a large amount of data. To make log management easier, all logs for your entire network are viewable simply by selecting one or more (or all) computers and viewing their usage logs with a click of the 'View' button. To help you find specific log entries all logs can be searched by time, username, or keyword. Log entries can be filtered by date, also. Once you are done viewing logs, you can use the log archive feature to save logs to a safe place while clearing out your current log-set to make log browsing a more manageable task. All logs - including generated log search results for keywords, dates, users, etc. - can be saved with a click of your mouse for future reference.
- Activity Log Email Delivery
- Would you like to be able to receive email activity logs while you are off-site and are unable to access the NFM logs physically?
- Ascendant NFM has the ability to gather up all file usage logs for all network computers and send them to you via email at at time interval you set. All logs are formatted for easy viewing in HTML format. If you are away from the NFM console for an extended period of time you can have NFM clear all activity logs every time it sends you a batch of logs.
- No Client Installation Needed, Undetectable
- Would you like to be able to monitor your entire network from one central location without having to install software on any of the computers to do it?
- Ascendant NFM is unique in that it requires no software installation on any of the computers you wish to monitor - only a username and password for the computer. The only software that is necessary is the main Ascendant NFM program that gets installed on the computer you want to monitor your network from. This means that you can have NFM set up and monitoring your network in minutes - as opposed to having to do a complete roll-out to every workstation, along with applying configurations for each one. NFM's monitoring is totally undetectable by users.
- Easy to Use and Manage
- Ascendant NFM is built with ease-of-use in mind. It's intuitive user interface effectively ties all of its powerful features together, creating a tool that does not require a 'learning curve' to get used to.
- Ascendant NFM's sleek user interface is very easy to navigate and use. All relevant features can be accessed from a list of options. Computers can be added to the monitoring list using the built-in wizards, and can be then edited later on using the same wizards. Log viewing and report generation features are all accessible with a single mouse click on the main interface. No software needs to be installed on monitored computers, so there never is a need to perform an uninstall when you are done monitoring a computer on your network - just delete it from the computer list.
- Many More Useful Features
- Ascendant NFM has a handful of features not listed above, but are just as useful and important for users.
- Settings Importing/Exporting
- If you ned to transfer the NFM software to another computer you can quickly export ALL settings for all computers on your network for easy importing to the NFM software installed on another computer.
- Password Protected Monitoring
- NFM's monitoring process can be password protected so users that have access to your computer cannot stop its monitoring.
- Performance Adjustments, Debug Mode, Customized Log Storage
- NFM has a handful of advanced options that let you increase NFM's performance on slower computers, enable a debug mode for addressing connectivity issues, and even specify a log storage location for all of the NFM logs.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
- 3MB Storage for software installation
- Admin privs to each computer to be monitored
- Windows File Sharing Enabled
Ascendant NFM (Network File Monitor) 1.60 Screenshot
Ascendant NFM (Network File Monitor) 1.60 Keywords
Bookmark Ascendant NFM (Network File Monitor) 1.60
Ascendant NFM (Network File Monitor) 1.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Free desktop tool for online text messaging Beta
- MiaRec - Voip Calls Recorder by Duxoft 2.6.89
- Network Protocols Handbook 2006
- Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones 2.13
- Bonrix SMS Server 4 Nokia CDMA V1.0.3
- AceReader Pro Deluxe Plus 4.5e
- AceReader Pro Deluxe 4.5
- Microcafe Concept Restaurant Software 1.0.1648