AVG Antivirus Professional 8.0 Build 169a1359 / 7.5 Build 523a1323
AVG Antivirus Professional 8.0 Build 169a1359 / 7.5 Build 523a1323 Ranking & Summary
AVG Antivirus Professional 8.0 Build 169a1359 / 7.5 Build 523a1323 description
AVG Professional Single Edition is perfectly designed to give you the maximum antivirus protection for your single home PC or workstation.
AVG Professional is simple to install and operate. No IT expertise is required and it can run in the background, providing uninterrupted protection. All file and e-mail activity is checked automatically, allowing you to get on with your work without worrying about viruses.
AVG Professional is extremely reliable , fast and light on resources, so, no matter how demanding a user you are, it wont slow down your performance.
- A 2 year license, so you can receive free updates and full product support for a whole 2 years. It includes free 24 hour a day e-mail access to Grisofts professional team of technical experts
- Free program and virus updates are provided via ultra reliable Akamai servers. AVG Professional Edition updates itself automatically whenever updates are available. Alternatively you can update manually, or configure AVG Professional to download updates at a scheduled time that suits you.
- Multiple language support in one package. No need to buy a special language version as all languages are included in the one product. A simple click of the mouse and the entire interface (including help files) will instantly change to your required language
- AVG holds the VB100% award and is ICSA certified, so you can be assured of the highest level of antivirus protection.
- AVG Professional Edition has many more features that make it the best value antivirus protection available
- The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It will also prevent the opening or executing of infected files.
- The AVG Personal E-mail Scanner checks every e-mail sent or received, providing much needed protection from e-mail borne threats. AVG supports all leading e-mail clients including MS Outlook, The bat!, Eudora and all other SMTP/POP3 based email clients such as Outlook Express. Encrypted connections using SSL are also supported.
- AVG Professional can scan attachments of instant message services (like ICQ, MSN Messenger) for viruses and other threats.
- AVG provides support for the detection of "potentially unwanted programs".
- AVGs scanning engine uses a unique combination of heuristic analysis and generic detection methods to detect all known viruses.
- The AVG Resident Shield can include/exclude files from scanning based on individual file extensions.
- Automatically attempts to heal/remove infected files and other threats such as trojans, worms, and java applets. Removed files are quarantined in the AVG Virus Vault.
- AVG Professional has flexible password protection so you can select which settings you wish to protect from other users.
- AVG Professional now supports Microsoft Windows 64 bit platforms.
- 30 day trial
This program is marked as adware
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function.
- AVG Antivirus Professional 8 is trying to install AVG Security Toolbar. However you can uncheck this at installation.
AVG Antivirus Professional 8.0 Build 169a1359 / 7.5 Build 523a1323 Screenshot
AVG Antivirus Professional 8.0 Build 169a1359 / 7.5 Build 523a1323 Keywords
Bookmark AVG Antivirus Professional 8.0 Build 169a1359 / 7.5 Build 523a1323
AVG Antivirus Professional 8.0 Build 169a1359 / 7.5 Build 523a1323 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BitDefender 8 (Standard/Professional Plus) Virus Definitions July 14, 2009
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 188.8.131.520 [26.06.2009]
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 2010 184.108.40.2069
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions June 9, 2009
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 10.x
- Avira Antivir Virus Definition File Update May 11, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions April 21, 2009
- Avira Antivir Virus Definition File Update April 21, 2009