AVG LinkScanner 2012 12.0 Build 1873a4623
AVG LinkScanner 2012 12.0 Build 1873a4623 Ranking & Summary
AVG LinkScanner 2012 12.0 Build 1873a4623 description
Here are some of the most common:
- Exploit is a malicious code that takes advantage of a flaw or vulnerability in an operating system, Internet browser, or other essential program.
- Social engineering is a common term for various techniques used to trick people into giving away their personal information (passwords, bank account details, credit card numbers etc.). A typical example of social engineering is phishing – an attempt to acquire sensitive personal data by shamming a trustworthy and well-known organization. Usually, the potential victims are contacted by a bulk e-mail asking them to e.g. update their bank account details. In order to do that, they are invited to follow the link provided which then leads to a fake website of the bank.
- Scam can be also considered a kind of social engineering; it includes false job offers, or ones that will abuse the workers for illegal activities, summons to withdraw a large sum of money, fraudulent lotteries and the like.
- Hoax is a bulk e-mail containing dangerous, alarming or just bothering and useless information. Many of the above threats use hoax e-mail messages to spread.
Finally, malicious websites are ones that deliberately install malicious software on your computer, and hacked sites do just the same, only these are legitimate websites that have been compromised into infecting visitors.
AVG LinkScanner is here to protect you from all these online threats. AVG LinkScanner is up and running immediately from the moment of installation. All basic settings have been pre-set by the manufacturer, so most of the time you will not have to worry about anything – just let AVG work in the background and protect you without any effort on your part.
However, there might be situations where you need to adjust the program settings, or decide what to do with a virus infected file; this help system is here to provide detailed information and assist you with any task. Get AVG LinkScanner and enhance your online protection!
- Checks each web page in real time before it opens on your computer
- Automatically updates whenever a new threat is discovered
- It’s quick and easy to install, won’t get in your way, and it’s FREE!
- One trick online criminals use to lure victims to rogue sites is taking advantage of a popular news story and using search engine optimization techniques to rank the results of their poisoned pages higher in search results.
- They hunt and prey on poorly defended websites and upload plenty of materials relevant to the particular news story.
- Online criminals employ these exact same techniques two to three times a week - every time there’s a major news story in fact.
- Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7
AVG LinkScanner 2012 12.0 Build 1873a4623 Screenshot
AVG LinkScanner 2012 12.0 Build 1873a4623 Keywords
Bookmark AVG LinkScanner 2012 12.0 Build 1873a4623
AVG LinkScanner 2012 12.0 Build 1873a4623 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.