Browser Lock 184.108.40.206
Browser Lock 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Browser Lock 18.104.22.168 description
Browser Lock 22.214.171.124 is launched to be a handy and useful tool which allows you to control Internet access on your computer while you're away. It is known that surfing the Internet leads to viruses and malware getting on your computer.
This especially can happen while someone else is using your computer without your knowledge. TPD Browser Lock allows you to lock down Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome so that a master password is required to browse the Internet. Without this password you can be assured that your computer will be safe from Internet harm.
TPD Browser Lock is also good for protecting children from online cyber bullying because they will have to ask a parent or guardian to type in the master password before they get on the Internet. This allows the parent or guardian to monitor the child's Internet usage.
TPD Browser Lock is also good for the work place. Managers can protect their computers and increase user productivity by locking down the browsers so employees spend more time working rather than browsing the Internet.
When you want the Internet to be available you can specify a time limit or turn it off completely. This allows you to manage Internet access without requiring you to be present. TPD Browser Lock is easy to use and requires a master password for access to the Internet. It runs silently in the background. When you need Internet access just click the icon in the lower left hand corner of your screen by the clock. The icon looks like a globe with a keyhole; from there you can lock/unlock the Internet as well as specify a time length for Internet access.
- Any Version of these popular browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome.
- Prevents unauthorized shutdowns via Task Manager.
- Starts with Windows and runs in the background.
- Will NOT block email, chat, file sharing or online video games from Internet access.
- Set a time limit to allow access to the Internet.
- Requires a master password that will be required when you want to access the Internet.
- Helps to protect your kids or employees from Internet harm.
- Ability to extend time when Internet access is granted.
- Notifications at 5 mins, 3 min, and 30 secs that Browser Lock is going to deny access to the Internet.
- Includes some bug fixes, and no longer limits the amount of unlocks per key code.
- Consumes 3MB hard drive space for installation
- Supported on Windows XP, Vista and 7 all versions.
Browser Lock 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Browser Lock 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Browser Lock 184.108.40.206
Browser Lock 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.