Child Control 10.350.0.0
Child Control 10.350.0.0 Ranking & Summary
Child Control 10.350.0.0 description
Child Control 10.350.0.0 offers users with a smart and reliable software which should be install on you computer to set up the PC time limits, Internet control, block folders, in that way protects your children form harmful items on internet while offers them chance to enjoy positive ones
- New! Internet Remote Control:
- Starting with Child Control 2009 you can modify the most important settings or view session logs directly on the Internet. No matter where you are. No matter which browser you are using. This feature is part of the Online Functions.
- User Management:
- See at a glance what restrictions are in effect for each user, and whether the level of security is adequate for that user. Now you can also reset all elapsed times to zero with a single click.
- Time Limits:
- Set up separate allocations for computer use time and Internet time. This determines how long both the computer itself and the Internet can be used. You can set these up on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis—or even set separate limits for each day of the week.
- Blocked times:
- Besides defining the amount of time available, you can also define times of the day or week when the PC or the Internet are off-limits. New in this version: you can specify these times to the minute (for example, to begin at 8:15 p.m. instead of 8:00 p.m.).
- Program Limits:
- Use this function to define time limits and blocked times for individual programs. Unwanted programs can be completely blocked, while preferred programs can be made available without restrictions.
- Ready for Vista
- Child Control is compatible with all versions of Microsoft’s new Vista operating system (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business and Ultimate). Child Control also runs on all previous versions, including XP, Windows 2000, and even ME, 98 and 95.
- System Security:
- Do you want to prevent access to certain Windows functions, such as the Control Panel or the Registry? Child Control lets you restrict even administrative users.
- A Safe Internet Experience:
- Use categories (such as sex and chat), keywords or URL’s (websites) to establish exactly what is permissible on the Web, and what is not. New in this version: even specific websites can have time restrictions applied to them.
- Emailed Logs:
- Let the emailed log inform you about what has been happening on your computer—including applications started, websites viewed, and warnings displayed. Now even easier: no complicated settings are required.
- Now, when time runs out, you can set as the default action the continued availability of certain preferred applications, such as educational ones. You can also set up a vacation extension, or customize warning notices, etc.
- Internet filtering categories
- The current version now supports internationally accepted and commonly used filtering criteria for websites. At this time, the ICRA and SafeSurf standards are supported. You may select from eight themes those areas that you do not want your children visiting (such as sites featuring pornography or violence). A blacklist that lets you specify specific prohibited URL's, as well as a whitelist of authorized URL's continue to be available as before.
- Group time limits
- Before, you could specify time limits only for individual applications. Now you can do so for nine different groups. For example, you can define a group of applications as "shooter games," or one for games of strategy, or for other kinds of applications. As soon as an application from a given group is started, the time used starts to increment. Once the time has expired, no more applications belong to the group may be started.
- TANs, emails, and a lot more...
- In place of a password, a TAN may now be used to obtain an extension of time. Now you can extend your child's time on the computer even from your office. You can also use the email notifications settings to specify exactly what type of information you would like sent to you by email, such as the names of .exe's or URL's, and whether you would like to get an email each time that the PC starts up or shuts down.
- New Ways of Blocking Web Pages
- Set up time limits and off-limits hours for individual web pages (URL’s). Limit the amount of chatting or gaming your kids can do at a given site to the framework you have established. Informative sites, such as those that help with homework, remain freely available. Of course, you can still block certain pages completely, or permanently enable them. Child Control also supports well-known filtering protocols such as ICRA, and allows you to block pages containing prohibited terms.
- 64bit OS
- A Pentium III
- Celeron running at 500 MHz or above
- A mouse
- VGA (800x600 or higher)
- 128MB RAM
- 20 MB free disk space
Child Control 10.350.0.0 Screenshot
Child Control 10.350.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark Child Control 10.350.0.0
Child Control 10.350.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.