Child Control 2009 10.1
Child Control 2009 10.1 Ranking & Summary
Child Control 2009 10.1 description
Child Control 2009 10.1 offers you a useful tool which can help you to control your children's computer using.Child Control keeps track of the time your kids spend in front of the computer. Once their time is up, the computer automatically shuts down and won’t start up again—something any kid can understand. Our experience has shown that Child Control verdict is accepted without arguments—there is no debate and no discussion. Another way of looking at it: “Child Control gives your kids back time that they are then free to spend in other ways.
The most optimal parental control for all Windows-PCs (incl.Vista). Set time limits for the PC and/or the Internet and block/filter unwanted Internet contents. Limit access to internal Windows components and personal folders. A protocol informs you at any time as to what happened on your computer and when. Access is protected via password. Several safety steps for young computer freaks that are too?smart.
- User Management: See at a glance what restrictions are in effect for each user, and whether the level of security is adequate for that user. Now you can also reset all elapsed times to zero with a single click
- Time Limits: Set up separate allocations for computer use time and Internet time. This determines how long both the computer itself and the Internet can be used. You can set these up on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis—or even set separate limits for each day of the week
- Blocked times: Besides defining the amount of time available, you can also define times of the day or week when the PC or the Internet are off-limits. New in this version: you can specify these times to the minute (for example, to begin at 8:15 p.m. instead of 8:00 p.m.)
- Program Limits: Use this function to define time limits and blocked times for individual programs. Unwanted programs can be completely blocked, while preferred programs can be made available without restrictions
- Ready for Vista: Child Control is compatible with all versions of Microsoft’s new Vista operating system (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business and Ultimate). Child Control also runs on all previous versions, including XP, Windows 2000, and even ME, 98 and 95
- System Security: Do you want to prevent access to certain Windows functions, such as the Control Panel or the Registry? Child Control lets you restrict even administrative users
- A Safe Internet Experience: Use categories (such as sex and chat), keywords or URL’s (websites) to establish exactly what is permissible on the Web, and what is not. New in this version: even specific websites can have time restrictions applied to them
- Emailed Logs: Let the emailed log inform you about what has been happening on your computer—including applications started, websites viewed, and warnings displayed. Now even easier: no complicated settings are required.
- Settings: Now, when time runs out, you can set as the default action the continued availability of certain preferred applications, such as educational ones. You can also set up a vacation extension, or customize warning notices, etc
- supports Vista,
- improved security,
- various program
- webfilter options
- min. Pentium III or AMD,
- 64 MB RAM or greater,
- 15 MB free Harddisk,
Child Control 2009 10.1 Screenshot
Child Control 2009 10.1 Keywords
Bookmark Child Control 2009 10.1
Child Control 2009 10.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.