ClamWin Virus Database 11 February 2009
ClamWin Virus Database 11 February 2009 Ranking & Summary
ClamWin Virus Database 11 February 2009 description
ClamWin Virus Database 11 February 2009 contains a virus definition update for ClamWin Free Antivirus for Windows. You just have to copy main.cvd and daily.cvd to your database location which is specified in the ClamWin Preferences, File Locations tab. The default database location is: "C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/.clamwindb"
ClamWin is a Free Antivirus for Microsoft Windows that offers a easy installer and open source code. Please note that ClamWin Free Antivirus does not include an on-access real-time scanner. You need to manually scan a file in order to detect a virus or spyware.
Includes scheduler, virus database updates, standalone scanner, context menu integration to MS Windows Explorer and Addin to MS Outlook. Also features easy setup program. ClamWin Free Antivirus includes Clam AntiVirus engine and uses the GNU General Public License by the Free Software Foundation.
- High detection rates for viruses and spyware;
- Scanning Scheduler;
- Automatic downloads of regularly updated Virus Database.
- Standalone virus scanner and right-click menu integration to Microsoft Windows Explorer;
- Addin to Microsoft Outlook to remove virus-infected attachments automatically.
Requirements: no special requirements
ClamWin Virus Database 11 February 2009 Screenshot
ClamWin Virus Database 11 February 2009 Keywords
Bookmark ClamWin Virus Database 11 February 2009
ClamWin Virus Database 11 February 2009 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Protector Plus Virus Database 8.0.E20
- Graugon AntiVirus 184.108.40.206
- The Cleaner 5.x Database Update February 03, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions February 17, 2009
- AVG Anti-Virus Definitions February 23, 2009
- ClamWin Virus Database 11 August 2009
- ClamWin Virus Database 21 June 2009
- ClamWin Virus Database 14 June 2009