CryptoNG 12.4.10 Ranking & Summary
CryptoNG 12.4.10 description
CryptoNG 12.4.10 is created to provide you with a simple yet effective file encryption software for personal and professional security.
It allows you to protect the privacy of sensitive files, by encrypting them with AES-256 encryption algorithm. Authenticated encryption algorithm provide both data authenticity (integrity) and confidentiality. This makes the encryption very secure. Once the information has been encrypted, it can be stored on insecure media or transmitted on an insecure network /like the Internet/ and still remain secret. Later, the information can be decrypted into its original form. CryptoNG integrates the strongest encryption available today into the Windows environment.
- Encrypting files. AES-256 algorithm with Galois/counter chaining mode (GCM).
- Decrypting files.
- Permanently wiping files. Three pass overwriting algorithm: first pass - with zeroes, second pass - with ones and the last pass with random bytes.
- Large files (4GB and more) support.
- Works with multiple files.
- No unencrypted temporary files ever created.
- No encryption passwords are saved within the encrypted files.
- Guaranteed high speed.
- Available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Friendly interface, easy to operate.
- All user settings are automatically saved.
- Does not allow multiple instances.
- The program does not contain any form of malware (like spyware, adware, viruses, trojans and backdoors).
- Supported operating system: Windows 7 and later.
CryptoNG 12.4.10 Screenshot
CryptoNG 12.4.10 Keywords
Bookmark CryptoNG 12.4.10
CryptoNG 12.4.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.