DEKSI USB Security 126.96.36.199
DEKSI USB Security 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
DEKSI USB Security 184.108.40.206 description
DEKSI USB Security 220.127.116.11 brings you the convenience of using an efficient application designed to prevent unauthorized USB devices from being connected to your computer. DEKSI USB Security blocks unauthorized USB devices such as memory card readers and USB flash drives, removable storage and USB hard disks while allowing devices such as keyboards, mice and printers to be used as they would normally be.
DEKSI USB Security is effective at small offices or in corporations with very large networks. DEKSI USB Security offers centralized deployment and management, and DEKSI USB Security is essential for enforcing security policies on removable storage devices, and it helps control file transfers as well as prevents infections from viruses that can bring your network operations to a halt.
Blocking unauthorized USB devices is a small fraction of what DEKSI USB Security offers. DEKSI USB Security makes it possible to white-list USB devices that are considered safe such as printers, scanners, keyboards and mice, as well as any other devices that are allowed by the system administrator or network administrator. To allow access to removable storage devices, you can assign passwords specifically to them. If the device is connected to a computer running DEKSI USB Security, it can be used if the correct password is used.
DEKSI USB Security operates completely in the background, and is undetectable to computer users. There are no pop-up windows and warning messages unless you want them to be configured that way. Running without being visible, DEKSI USB Security logs all attempts to connect authorized and disallowed USB devices, allowing system administrators to perform comprehensive audits of DEKSI USB Security whenever they want to check to make sure their operations are safe and secure
- Blocks unauthorized USB devices of all different types
- Helps prevent theft of data and dangerous virus infections that can damage your computer network
- White-lists permit using devices such as printers, keyboards and mice
- Optional password-protection allows you to use designated USB devices by inserting the correct password
- Central management console makes USB policy enforcement on entire networks quick and easy.
- Unnoticeable, hidden operation ensures everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
- 512MB RAM. Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, VISTA, and Windows 7 compatible.
DEKSI USB Security 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
DEKSI USB Security 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark DEKSI USB Security 126.96.36.199
DEKSI USB Security 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.