DeriveIt's Web Content Filter 2.1.1
DeriveIt's Web Content Filter 2.1.1 Ranking & Summary
DeriveIt's Web Content Filter 2.1.1 description
DeriveIt's Web Content Filter 2.1.1 is a professional tool that supports the optional filtering of pornography, gambling, weapons, tobacco, cigarettes, and adult content. It includes a password override capability. Supports IE only.
Each category filter is created by applying machine learning techniques such as Bayesian text classification, as well as, probability and statistics. These methods allow for real-time content analysis, thus creating truly dynamic category filters.
DeriveIt's Web Content Filter has taken a very different approach from many Internet filters in the market today:
- Bayesian Approach: Based on Bayes' Theorem, our Bayesian classifier provides the most robust filtering.
- Exceptionally Accurate: Dynamic evaluation of each page's content, not based on URLs or keywords.
- Completely Automatic: Foolproof installation. Zero administration. No white/black list maintenance.
- Full Administrator Control: Password protected. Enable or disable individual content blocking categories.
- Reliable and Non-intrusive: Set and forget. Rock solid stability.
- Safe and Risk Free: Complete privacy. Spyware and virus free. No embedded advertising.
- Added new filter category
- Improved the UI.
DeriveIt's Web Content Filter 2.1.1 Screenshot
DeriveIt's Web Content Filter 2.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark DeriveIt's Web Content Filter 2.1.1
DeriveIt's Web Content Filter 2.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.