Desktop Lock 7.3
Desktop Lock 7.3 Ranking & Summary
Desktop Lock 7.3 description
You can lock your computer by one click, or let Desktop Lock to automatically lock your system at any time or when system becomes idle. You can customize the appearances of the locked desktop with the options provided by Desktop Lock. Desktop Lock also supports hotkey to lock the system.
- Don't want people to use your computer?
- Keep people off your computer.
- Once the computer is locked by Desktop Lock, the keyboard and mouse will be totally unavailable, none can use your computer or access your private data.
- People can not unlock the system without the correct unlock hotkey or unlock password, and can not terminated it with Task Manager. With its advanced features, it can keep locking even someone forced the system to be restarted.
- Limit users to use only the program you specified.
- Desktop Lock can be configured to lock the system and launch a program or document, so that users can only use the specified program or document.
- It also supports Read-only mode, users can only view the launched program or document, can not operate it.
- Customize appearances of locked desktop.
- With different lock modes, you can let Desktop Lock keep the current contents of the desktop, activate the current screensaver, or clear the desktop and show picture or video file.
- Your can customize the appearances of the locked desktop, such as background picture, banner etc, you also can let it play audio or video media on the locked desktop.
- Various ways to lock the system
- You do not need to launch the main program and click Lock Now button every time, there are various ways to lock the system.
- It's impossible for others to figure out how to unlock
- Unlock hotkey
- Unlock hotkey is NOT a common windows hotkey, it can be any string such as your nickname, birthday, or any other characters combination.
- Mouse clicks
- You can choose Left button click, Right button click or Both left and right button down, and specify a repeat count. For example: right-click 4 times.
- Mouse moved
- Unlock the system when mouse moved, as the screensavers do. This unlock method should be used with an unlock password.
- Smart Disks
- Desktop Lock now supports to unlock the system with smart disks. A smart disk can be configured to:
- Unlock the system automatically after you inserted it to the system.
- Re-lock the just unlocked system after you removed it from the system.
- Popup the unlock password dialog box only when inserted.
- Anti-duplication so that it can not be duplicated.
- Smart disk is not smart card, it can be any kind of external disk or sd card. You don't need special devices to create it, the Desktop Lock can convert a normal external disk to smart disk, and the created smart disk can still be used to save your files.
- Smart disks are based on the admin password of Desktop Lock, a smart disk can only unlock the system with the same admin password.
- Other features
- Designed for Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Designed for Windows 2000, 2003, 2008
- Ready for all 64-bit Windows
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7
Desktop Lock 7.3 Screenshot
Desktop Lock 7.3 Keywords
Bookmark Desktop Lock 7.3
Desktop Lock 7.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.