Device Seizure 3.0
Device Seizure 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Device Seizure 3.0 description
Device Seizure 3.0 is the unique tool specially designed for people who wants to forensically analyze & recover cell phone & PDA data including deleted text messages, photos, & call logs.
This software supports iPhone, Palm, Windows CE/Mobile, BlackBerry, & Psion devices as well as certain Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, iDen, Siemens, LG, Sanyo, Kyocera, Samsung, & Symbian based phone models. Also supports Media Cards & GSM SIM card acquisition & deleted data recovery using SIMCon technology.
Device Seizure focuses on the physical level of acquisition offering more physical downloads of devices. The physical acquisition plug-in offers memory imaging on most of the devices supported in Device Seizure. Logical data acquisitions can't acquire more data than the device Operating System was designed to allow.
- Comprehensive easy-to-use interface
- USB and serial support
- Comprehensive data acquisition of text messages, address books, call logs, and more
- Recovers deleted data, Verification of file integrity with use of MD5 and SHA1 hash values,
- Built-in file viewing of proprietary files
- Multi-language (Unicode) support for languages such as Arabic, Russian, Chinese, etc.
- Built-in searching and bookmarking
- Text and Hex viewing options available for data
- Analyzes PDA data files stored on PCs
- Built-in recovery Palm password (prior to Palm OS 4.0)
- Windows CE registry viewer
- Acquires complete GSM SIM card information including deleted data
- Full flash download for certain models of cell phones
- Image viewing for graphic information, including data carving for multi-media files for most devices
- Comprehensive HTML reporting
- Encrypted image files to guarantee image integrity
- Text searching (including Unicode) and hex information in the acquired data
- Export acquired data to PC
- Viewing acquired data with external viewer
- Import of databases acquired with PDA Seizure
- Cell Seizure and SIM Card Seizure
- Comparing 2 databases to verify differences in their structure.
- Added Support for Kyocera Phones
- Added Support for Sanyo Phones
- Added Support for CDMA Physical Acquisitions
- Added Support for iPhones
- Added Support for Media Card Data Acquisitions
Requirements: no special requirements
Device Seizure 3.0 Screenshot
Device Seizure 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Device Seizure 3.0
Device Seizure 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.