Disk Password Protection 4.9.4
Disk Password Protection 4.9.4 Ranking & Summary
Disk Password Protection 4.9.4 description
Disk Password Protection 4.9.4 offers you a comprehensive suite of hard-drive protection/access restriction tools that can protect your disk/partitions with a password, ban all reading/writing activity, limit launch of specified files to authorized personnel only, etc.
Disk Password Protection 4.9 offers users the option to choose what kind of protection they need.
First is the Boot Protection. When chosen, any unauthorized person will not be able to boot a computer without entering the correct password. The program also offers Partition Protection. Any person can chose to have one or several partitions where all confidential information is stored.
When protection is activated, the partition will be invisible to the operating system and the disk space taken up by sensitive data will appear as free disk space. The Low-Level Protection option allows users to blocks all attempts to read/write to/from the protected disk. The drive itself will appear as if it were just manufactured and is not formatted to perform any operations. This protection works only for ATA-compatible disks and must be activated in MS-DOS.
Disk Password Protection is complex protection for your computer, disks, partitions and confidential information against unauthorized access. Protect your disks and partitions with a password, hide and protect your information from other people, restrict viewing and launching files. Protect starting operating systems on your computer with a password.
It is low-level protection. It works directly with the disk and does not depend on any operating systems, programs or other equipment. Passwords are encrypted and stored in the protected areas of the disk. Owing to this, the protection will work on any computers and can be controlled from any computer. Disk Password Protection offers you to select the type of protection that better meets your requirements.
Having an original, simple interface and a step-by-step wizard, the program allows users of any level work with protection.
- Boot protection: The computer will boot from a protected disk only after the valid password is entered.
- Partition protection:A protected partition is invisible on the disk and unavailable for read/write operations.
- Low-level protection:A protected hard disk is blocked against any read/write operations on the hardware level.
- Password-protected launch: This feature will allow you to restrict other users' access to the program on your computer.
- Command-line support will allow you to automate and hide the process of enabling and disabling disk/partition protection.
- The program allows you to enter a password hint. The hint will help you recall your forgotten password. There are no other ways to recover it or to disable protection without the password.
- SDK for software developers: SDK allows you to use the functionality of Disk Password Protection in applications where there is a need to protect information on media.
- The unregistered version of the program has the following limitations: A 30-day trial period. You can use the program absolutely free of charge for 30 days . After this period expires, it will become impossible to enable protection and you will be able only to disable protection that you previously enabled.
Enhancements: Windows Vista support improved.
- System with Intel® Pentium III or comparable Processor
- Minimum 128 MB RAM (depending on operating system)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- VGA Graphics Card with minimum 800x600 and 256 colors
- Keyboard and mouse
- Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista® and 2008
Disk Password Protection 4.9.4 Screenshot
Disk Password Protection 4.9.4 Keywords
Bookmark Disk Password Protection 4.9.4
Disk Password Protection 4.9.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.